19. The Longing

Forth hugged Beam tightly and kissed his forehead gently. "I'm going to leave now and go back to the party. We need to talk, so wait for me at the fire escape on the ninth floor, an hour from now." 

"Phi, I'm working and--"

"Give your salary to your friend who wants to replace you and I will pay you a hundred times more," Forth interrupted quickly. 

He opened the cubicle door and looked out. "Another hour, ninth floor fire escape." 

Beam nodded, no longer having time to hesitate. "Yes, Phi Forth, I will-- mmmhhhh ...."

Beam's words were cut off when Forth closed the cubicle door again and pulled Beam again. He kissed Beam passionately and squeezed his waist.  Beam sighed when Forth crushed his lower lip and licked the surface of his lips. 

"Baby, you really are my dream come true," Forth muttered as he moved his kisses to Beam's neck. 

He nuzzled behind Beam's ear, making him groan softly. Forth attacked Beam's weak point and had never felt so horny as now because of that stimulation. 

Beam opened Forth's shirt and grabbed Forth's chest underneath. Forth's skin in his hands felt warm and hard. He touched Forth's nipple and played with it slowly, making a circle pattern around it and heard a low growl come out of Forth's throat. 

Forth kissed Beam again, this time softer and slower. He took Beam's hand from his chest and held it tightly. 

"Oh, Baby, you don't know what I feel when I'm away from you," Forth whispered against Beam's lips. 

He kissed the tip of Beam's nose and quickly left. Beam touched his lips which were still throbbing. He straightened his clothes, then came out of the bathroom and returned to the party room. 

"Beam, why are you back so quickly?"  Enrique asked in surprise when he saw Beam. "I was just about to catch up with you." 

"Enrique, I don't think I can continue," said Beam nervously. "Something happened and I have to go." 

Enrique looked at Beam with a frown.  Only for a moment, then he took the tray from Beam's hand. "Go. I'll cover your work. Just send me your account number and I'll send you your honorarium." 

Beam smiled gently. "Thank you, friend. I will definitely repay your kindness." 

"It's nothing, Beam. Go. I pray you meet the person you're looking for." 

Beam left through the back door, straight to the elevator to the ninth floor. He got out of the elevator and saw the door leading to the emergency stairs.

Beam thought he would be waiting a long time, because Forth said the time was an hour ahead. 

However, he had just sat down on the top step when the door opened and Forth stood there panting. 

Beam was shocked and quickly got up.  "Phi, I thought you wouldn't be here for another hour," said Beam. 

Forth didn't say anything, just grabbed Beam's hand and held it, then took him up the stairs to the eleventh floor. He took Beam out and walked towards a suite door. 

Forth pressed several numbers on the sensor on the door and without a sound the door opened. He pulled Beam's hand in and before Beam could say anything, Forth closed the door with his foot and nailed Beam to the hallway wall behind the door. 

Their bodies were tightly pressed together and with one movement, Forth lifted Beam's body, carrying him like a Koala. 

Beam wrapped his legs around Forth's waist and wrapped his arms around Forth's neck. 

They stared at each other for a moment, before their lips connected again in a rhythm of intense longing.

"Phi, aah, aah... that tickles," Beam moaned when Forth's kisses went down to his neck and then his chest. 

The top three buttons of Beam's shirt were unbuttoned and Forth explored his skin with his lips and tongue freely. 

"Baby, I really miss you," Forth muttered, biting Beam's chin lightly.

"I missed you, too," said Beam in a whisper.

Beam's body curved tightly around Forth's body as they kissed each other and when Forth moved with Beam in his arms, he didn't let go of his tongue linking Beam's tongue at all. 

Fourh laid Beam down on the large sofa in the living room carefully, then moved his kisses to Beam's face. He kissed Beam's forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, expressing his deep longing. 

"Beam, Beam, I thought I was dreaming when I saw you from across the room. But you were too real and too striking to be called a dream," muttered Forth as he straightened up, sitting between Beam's legs. 

He grabbed a pillow and propped Beam's head. 

"Did you see me before I offered you the cake?" Beam asked with raised eyebrows. 

"Of course. You were standing at the edge of the room, but your beautiful aura was dazzling so I could immediately see you when I entered," said Forth while stroking Beam's lips with his thumb. 

Beam snorted and bit Forth's thumb lightly. "I'm handsome, Phi. I'm a boy. You can't call me beautiful." 

Forth laughed. "You are handsome, beautiful, funny, cute, beautiful, just say all the phrases, you have it in you," said Forth. 

Beam's face turned red. "Phi, are you leaving because you're angry with me? Because of my bad treatment at that time?" Beam asked carefully. 

Forth looked at Beam with a look full of love. Since he left Malibu for Brazil, what he always missed was this beautiful man in front of him. 

That's why he felt like he was dreaming when he saw Beam standing at the side of the hall, wearing a white shirt, with a tie and black trousers, supporting a tray with his hands, like the party service staff. 

He couldn't approach Beam because important colleagues and clients took turns inviting him to chat and because the party atmosphere was getting busier, he actually lost Beam's figure, until the man appeared in front of him offering cake. 

Forth no longer looked at Beam and even followed him when he went behind him. 

Now, feeling Beam's warm and smooth skin in his hands, Forth thought that he had to quickly tie up the man he loved. 

"I think I was a little heartbroken at that time," answered Forth with a smile. "But, I'm a person who doesn't easily trust other people, so I convinced myself that those words came out because you were too scared and worried. I decided to meet you again the next day, to persuade you. However, not long after we parted ways, Elliana called  and asked me to come immediately." 

Beam looked away. "Your fiancé." 

Forth chuckled. "Put that aside for now. Now tell me that I'm right. You're being bitter and rejecting me because you're afraid, right?" 

Beam remained silent and kept looking in the other direction. Forth grabbed Beam's cheek and cupped it, forcing him to look at him. 

"Hm? You're scared, right?" 

Beam's eyes looked into Forth's dark eyes and he felt like he was drowning in a sea of ​​smooth and soft silk. 

"Maybe," nodded Beam. 

Forth bent down and kissed Beam's chest which was exposed under his shirt. "We'll deal with that together later. Now, ask whatever's in your pretty head." 

Beam sighed. "What do you mean you and Elliana are engaged only until the end of this month?" Beam asked. 

Forth smiled and held Beam's hand tightly. "Elliana is pregnant."

===