22. The Agreement

Forth has never found someone like Beam. His whole life. 

A medical student at a famous university, smart and brilliant, rich, but so complicated. 

His physical appearance is extraordinarily charming. As a man, he can even make women jealous of his skin which is white like pearls, smooth without the slightest blemish, and soft like a baby's skin. 

All elements of his face are the ideal size according to beauty experts, blending perfectly to add to his beauty.  He is someone who is handsome, beautiful, also cute and gorgeous. 

What he said made Forth confused and shocked. How is it possible, someone comes to offer a stable and certain bond, but is rejected and then offered to be just a fuck buddy? 

Forth stroked Beam's thick, smooth hair, removing the fine strands from his forehead. 

One more thing that makes Forth admire Beam even more, he has great endurance and an appetite that never seems to go out. He made Forth crazy all night, non-stop, without pause. 

"Baby, why do you want a relationship like that?" Forth whispered into Beam's lemon-scented hair. 

It was almost morning and they had only finished who knows how many rounds in the bath before finally completely cleaning their bodies. 

"Won't that just harm you?" 

Beam looked up and kissed Forth's chin.  "You won't lose anything if you don't use your heart," Beam answered sweetly. "No heart. No harm." 

Forth was stunned. How is it possible, Beam said something like that while smiling sweetly? 

"And why don't you use your heart?"  Forth whispered again, almost choking on his own question. "Don't you love me?" 

Beam was silent for a moment, then he moved from his position leaning on Forth's chest and sat cross-legged facing Forth. 

"What's the difference? I don't know what love actually is. Is it something to want to be with someone so passionately, to want to have him, to always be with him, to give what can be given and ask for what is wanted? Then, as time passes and boredom becomes more dominant, hurt each other to give a reason to separate? If that's the case, I don't wanna love you," Beam answered calmly. 

Forth was speechless. Hey, he was a natural leader since childhood. Among his friends, in his family circle, in his social circle. He has even been named the youngest billionaire many times and a role model entrepreneur, because of his achievements. 

He received proposals from princesses, future queens, celebrities, actresses, even actors, princes and sons of officials. 

Ironic. 

In front of him now, a medical student even rejected him lightly. 

"Baby, I love you, want to be with you, want to have you, want to spend time with you for the rest of my life," said Forth. 

Beam leaned over and cupped Forth's face with both hands. "A lifetime is long and believe me even life itself is not eternal, how can we say that something as absurd as love is eternal?" 

Beam landed his lips on Forth's lips, gently licking the surface of his lips slowly as if he was remembering their texture. 

"Don't trouble yourself with love, Phi. We're right here. Let's make love, tell stories, occasionally disagree, maybe hit each other because we're both men, make up again with a hot lovemaking session, and if one day something happens,  you or I can leave without a burden or leave a wound," Beam whispered against the corner of Forth's lips. 

Forth's heart was cut by a razor when he heard Beam's words. He wanted to kill the people who had made a creature as beautiful as Beam develop such a mindset and heartless. 

"Beam..."

"Make love with me as you like and I will make love with you as you like. However, only with me and I only with you. If there is someone else while we still agree, then everything is finished."

Forth grabbed Beam's waist and rolled him onto the bed. He was on top of Beam, supporting his body with one hand so as not to crush him and looking at Beam who was smiling. 

"Okay, if that's what you want. However, I have conditions. Two!" Forth said. 

Beam chuckled. "Name it!" 

"One. Never forbid me from anything I want to do for you. Two. Never hide anything, leave, or disappear from me without my permission." 

Beam raised his head and bit Forth's chin while smiling. "You did that, Phi!"

"I'm sorry," said Forth while kissing Beam's forehead gently, then his lips.  "Let's sleep. This afternoon I will take you to meet Elliana." 

Beam was the first to wake up after several hours. He almost drowned in Forth's strong arms. He carefully wriggled out of Forth's arms and got up. 

Beam went to the bathroom, only wearing a shirt and boxer shorts and completed his waking routine. 

Forth was lying on his side with one hand supporting his body and looking at Beam who came out of the bathroom while toweling his half-wet hair. 

"Hey, did I make too much noise and wake you up?" said Beam. 

"Stop right there!" Forth said. 

Beam stopped walking and looked at Forth in confusion. "Huh?" 

Forth stared at Beam for a moment, then he got up from his position and approached Beam. 

He grabbed Beam's chin and kissed his lips gently and crushed them, making Beam moan and wrap his arms around Forth's neck. They kissed very passionately. 

Suddenly, Beam's tears melted. Forth broke the kiss and rubbed the wet corners of Beam's eyes with a smile. 

"I love you, Baby Beam," said Forth. 

Beam blinked and smiled faintly. Forth patted Beam's butt and walked into the bathroom, whistling.

"Ah, Baby, I forgot to tell you," said Forth from behind the bathroom door.  "I ordered room service for our lunch and have also called Elliana to come to the restaurant on the rooftop this afternoon." 

"Yes, Phi," answered Beam. 

"And wear your trousers. I don't want the hotel maid to see your skin!" Forth said while pointing at Beam's thigh.  "You are mine and only I can see you like that!" 

Beam laughed and waved his hand for Forth to come in. "Hurry up and take a shower, Phi. I'll wait for the food to come while I get ready."

"You don't want to help me rub your back?" Forth asked with a wink. 

Beam blew a kiss. "Later tonight." 

Forth's face lit up and he closed the bathroom door. Half an hour later, Forth came out of the bathroom whistling and rubbing his wet hair. 

He looked around the room and his gaze fell on the dishes on the table, still neatly arranged and untouched. 

"Baby?" Call Forth. "Where are you?" 

There was no answer, even after Forth called four more times while searching.  Beam not found. 

He disappeared. 

Forth slammed the table.  "FUCK! BEAM, WHERE ARE YOU?"

***