13. Fallin Love

"Forth, what are you thinking?" Park asked, handing his bestfriend a can of beer. 

He sat next to Forth, on a reclining chair near the swimming pool, watching the others indulge in a bbq party after Park and Ming's victory in the surfing competition, while Lam was in second place and Forth was in fifth place. 

"You were the record holder for first place in surfing competitions for four years in a row and now you've dropped to fifth place? What's wrong, Forth?" 

Forth sighed and took a sip of beer from the can given by Park. His gaze was fixed on one person standing near the meat grill, standing upright while occasionally turning the sausages on the grill, silently and only occasionally nodding, shaking his head, or smiling faintly at the person who was talking to him. 

Forth had never been this confused in his entire life. He kept thinking about Beam's very cold attitude, after the hot time they had together. 

What is wrong? Was he too harsh?  However, Beam continued to convince Forth that he wanted him and wouldn't let him stop. 

"Owh, Phi, move faster, aahhnnn ...."

"Oh, Baby, this is crazy, I can't get enough of you!"

"Harder, Phi, aarrhhh, you are great, Phi, oh, come on, Phi, one more time. I want you so bad."

Forth restrained himself as best he could, because for some reason, he felt that if he played hard and rough, Beam might break, even though he was like a very expensive antique Chinese porcelain. 

However, Beam let go of his leash and asked for more and more, so that after Forth confirmed it several times to the charming man, he dared to give him what he wanted. 

It was the most delicious, most intense, and most memorable sex Forth had ever had in his life. 

One other thing that amazed Forth himself now that he thought about it, he served Beam. 

Provide medicine, prepare bathing equipment, and even provide healthy food for him.

Whereas previously, let alone doing something like that to the person he was sleeping with, he never even waited until the person was done with their orgasm and would just leave straight away. 

And why was his heart so upset when Beam was cold to him and asked him to pretend that their perfect romance had never happened? 

He even fell off his surfing board many times because he thought about it and only got fifth place. 

Beam's face was expressionless when congratulating him and it was very disturbing. 

"I fell in love with him," Forth muttered as he squeezed his empty beer can.

Park was surprised by Forth's sudden words and by what he said.

"Huh? Falling in love? Who?" Park asked confused. He looked at Forth and followed his gaze. "On ... Beam?" 

Forth nodded. 

"How ... uh, I mean, since when, uh, did you ... like him?" 

Forth let out a weary breath. "After staring at him for five minutes, he sat alone with a cup of coffee in front of a cafe. He looked ... charming, handsome, and pretty, cute, and cool, at the same time. I watched him for five minutes and then I was stupid enough to stop the pleasure of eating the kitten I picked up from the beach," said Forth in a heavy tone. 

Park scratched his head. "Uh, what does this have to do with kittens eating?"  Park asked confused. 

"I found the kitten near the cafe where Beam was drinking coffee alone. You know I always carry a supply of cat food in my trouser pocket, so I fed him and that's when I saw Beam and suddenly my common sense disappeared. I stopped the kitten who was ravenous  ate, hid the food and brought it closer to Beam. The kitten was angry and kept meowing, because I took its food, so I made an excuse, asking Beam to help buy cat food at the mini market, so I could chat with it," explained Forth.

Park was stunned to hear Forth's words. He looked at Forth, his best friend and his lover's cousin, in amazement. 

He and Forth have been friends since they entered middle school and he knows that Forth is not someone who falls in love easily. In fact, he has never even fallen in love with anyone. 

Forth is bisexual and he is the kind of man who prioritizes friendship and family ties over partners. 

Forth doesn't like commitment in the form of romance because in his principle, romance will hinder him from being who he is. 

He just makes love to relieve his routine desires, just once in a while, with a man or woman he meets in a club or on a business trip, and then he's done. 

He will not give out phone numbers or anything from his sexual partners, nor does he ask for anything from them. 

Forth hates all complications related to romance and love. Maybe because of these principles, he was able to focus on his dreams and at the age of 26, he had succeeded in establishing three large companies under his own name. 

Now, with sad eyes he looked at a man younger than him, whom he had just met and gotten to know, until he did something ridiculous, and admitted that he was in love with him? 

Gosh! Park regretted taking the initiative to approach Forth, who looked confused since this afternoon.

"Does he know about your feelings?"  Park asked carefully. "You said it already?" 

"No, I don't dare. He might think I'm strange," answered Forth wearily. 

Park raised both hands to cover his lips in a dramatic manner. "Oh my God, Forth, you're really in love!" 

Forth snorted. "Don't tease me, Park!"

Wayo shouted from across the swimming pool. "Phi Forth, Phi Park, come here. The food is ready!"

Park and Forth walked to where the others were gathered at the dining table. 

"Forth, try to show it, if you feel sure about your feelings for him, but don't think it's time to tell him," said Park, giving advice. "Eventually he'll figure it out." 

"You think so? What if he doesn't feel the same way?" Forth asked. 

"Then you will also know from his attitude in accepting your treatment. You can move on, or you can continue chasing him, it's up to you." 

"Uh, that's a bit ... ambiguous, for me." 

"Then, do what you feel comfortable with, be yourself towards him and you will know what kind of attitude you want him to know." 

Forth sighed and covered his mouth when he arrived at the place to eat

Somehow Park managed it, Forth sat next to Beam and an awkward feeling tied the two of them. 

"Beam, can we talk after we finish dinner?" Forth asked quietly, amidst the crowd at the dinner party. 

Beam turned to Forth and smiled faintly. "What do you want to talk to me about, Phi?" Beam asked in a normal manner. 

"Uh, it's about ... what happened to us before?" Forth answered awkwardly. 

Beam turned his attention to his plate, sorting peas from his salad. "Hm? What happened to us before?" 

Forth was stunned. "Beam, you really mean to--"

"Sorry, I can't talk to you," Beam interrupted. "I have to leave immediately after dinner." 

"Huh? Going somewhere?" Forth asked confused. 

"Meeting my fiancé. She will arrive at the hotel tonight," Beam answered calmly. 

Forth was stunned.  "Fi ... ancé?"

***