23. Complicated

"I can't stop thinking about you, Beam. The story you're telling is like the story of an action film," muttered Kit, shaking his head. "I think in the beginning, you were created to be an actor, but you defected to become a medical student."

Beam laughed amusedly. "That's not fun, Kit. Kidnapped by someone we thought was a friend. I thought I would have a foreign friend in Brazil, but in fact he was just a petty criminal."

"Has Phi Forth found his uncle?" Phana asked seriously. "Nong Wayo said that his uncle was a ninja."

"I don't think so. Elliana also seems to think that it was Uncle Joen who killed her ex-husband, or at least, his people," said Beam, shuddering.

"Never mind, anyway, we're glad you came back safely. You're ready for residency, right?" asked Phana while stretching. "Aah... I shouldn't have teased Nong Wayo last night."

Kit threw a roll of tissue at Phana while shaking his head. After returning from Malibu, Phana and Wayo continued the approach stage and coincided with Beam leaving for Brazil, they became lovers.

"No need to show off!" said Beam grinning. "And you, Kit? How are things going with Ming?"

Kit's face was red to the ears. "Don't mention his name, he will come, like a ghost, every time someone mentions his name in front of me."

"Phi Kitkaaaat, Teraaak...."

Kit hid his face in his arms on the table, as the scream echoed throughout the medical school cafeteria.

A handsome man in a blue Engineering jacket entered the cafeteria with a wide, sweet smile. Several lower level medical students, male and female, greeted him familiarly.

"Oh," said Beam in surprise. "He actually appeared, Kit!"

"Aah, Phi Beam, are you back?" said Ming who immediately took a seat next to Kit. He leaned in and kissed Kit's thick hair. "Good morning, Teerak."

Kit raised his head and looked at Ming with furrowed brows. "Ming, do you need to shout every time you come here?"

Ming's eyebrows twitched cutely. "Why? I just want everyone to know that you are mine."

"I'm not yours, Ming! Do you think I'm a toy?" Kit argued irritably.

Ming looked at him in fascination. "Oh, I always like it when you're upset like this. You look even prettier and cuter. And, yes, you're mine."

"Ming! You're crazy! I'm a man, how can you call me beautiful! You're crazy!" Kit snapped irritably.

Ming shrugged nonchalantly. He pointed at Beam. "Of course I can. Look, you, Phi Beam, Wayo, Phi Lam, are all beautiful, but of course you are my belle."

Beam and Phana exchanged glances, looking at the absurd couple in front of them. Ming is the first magical man who can make the bitchy Kit blush to the ears.

"Are they official yet?" Beam whispered to Phana.

"Kit told me, not yet, but Ming has already bought him an expensive watch, limited edition white sneakers, and filled his room with a bouquet of roses, teddy bears, and various delicious chocolates," answered Phana in a whisper.

"Oh. Is that why I see Kit getting chubby lately?" Beam whispered again.

Kit banged the table, surprising Beam and Phana. "Hey, you guys are too much! I'm still here and you're gossiping in front of me?"

Beam raised an eyebrow. "You'd rather us gossip about you behind your back?"

"Eeiii Beeaaammm...." Kit cooed while pouting. He then hit Ming's thigh hard. "This is because of you, Ming!"