Chapter Two

Gibbs just stared at Ducky for a moment. He then shoved off his bed covers and rushed into the bathroom and made it to the toilet as he vomited.

Ducky was glad that they had a private room, which included a bathroom. This was going to be hard on everyone, especially Anthony and Gibbs.

Gibbs stayed with his head hung over the toilet long after there was nothing left in his stomach. This had to be a nightmare. It simply couldn't be happening. He would never, ever hurt Tony like that. He cared about him too much. He loved him.

"Jethro?" Ducky inquired even after the noise had stopped.

It took a couple of more minutes when he heard the tap being turned on. Ducky went and sat down on the chair and waited. Once his old friend got himself together, he knew there would be questions, and lots of them.

Gibbs slowly walked back into the room, his face pale. Once he reached the bed he collapsed onto it. He haphazardly pulled the covers over him as if he didn't have the energy to do any more.

Ducky stood and moved them around, so he was entirely covered. He could see the large body beneath the thin layers shake.

"How do you know that I...." Gibbs paused and held off a sob. His hands gripped the covers. He was holding back the desperate need to go and check on Tony. If what Ducky said was true, he was the last man that his young friend would want to see now, or ever.

"Jethro." Ducky hated to see him like this. No matter the evidence he still couldn't believe that he would have done this.

"Please Duck." Gibbs said softly.

"The police were called in because the two of you were found in a compromising position. When we got there and parted you. Uhhh you had been inside Tony and he was bleeding. There had been no lubrication."

"Oh god I think I'm going to be sick again." Gibbs muttered.

Ducky grabbed the little grey sick containers that the hospital used and held it out to him. Gibbs grabbed it and leaned over ready to be ill.

"We're waiting to find out what was in your system and of course, to find out what Tony remembers when he awakes."

The tears managed to escape the prison of Gibbs' eyes and flowed down his face.

XXXXX

Tony turned his head and glared at Ziva. "He did not and would not rape me." He said through gritted teeth.

"But, the evidence Tony." Ziva said softly trying to keep him calm.

Tony moaned slightly in pain as he started to move. "Damn."

"What are you doing?" Ziva moved closer trying to stop him.

"I need to find Gibbs and see if he's ok." Tony said quietly.

"You need to see if he's ok?" Her voice full of disbelief.

"Yes, Ziva if it is like me, he doesn't remember and how would you feel is someone told you that you attacked a friend. With that time frame a complete blank?"

"I don't know."

"Ziva." Tony laughed bitterly. "If Gibbs wanted to have sex with me all he had to do was ask. I've wanted him for longer than I can remember. So you see why this doesn't make any sense. If he asked, or kissed me, hell if he did anything sexual towards me, I would have been over him like a cheap suit." Tony looked at her. "I want to see him. Either you bring him here, or I go to him. Simple."

"Wait here I will go and talk to Ducky." Ziva nodded and walked out of his room.

XXXXX

The room door opened, and Ziva poked her head in. The first thing she noticed was a uncommonly pale Gibbs, red and haunted eyes as he turned to her.

"Ducky, can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Of course my dear. Jethro I will be right back."

As soon as he walked out of the room and the door closed behind him, he turned to Ziva.

"Tony's awake. He doesn't remember anything. All he does remember is them having another drink after we left and nothing."

Ducky frowned. "Jethro said the same thing. I wonder if they were drugged. What did he say about...?" The old man waved his hand around.

"Tony said that Gibbs would not rape him. Something else is going on. He also mentioned that if Gibbs had ever wanted him sexual Tony would have said yes. There would be no need for it to be rape. He also says that if we do not take Gibbs to him, he will come here. Tony is extremely concerned about him."

"This is downright strange. I am starting to agree with Anthony. This does not make any sense. I will go and speak to Jethro. I'm not sure what I am going to say to get him to see young Anthony."

XXXXX

The door opened, and Ducky walked in and sat beside hospital bed.

"Jethro, Anthony wishes to see you." He said simply and watched as Gibbs stared at him with so much pain in his eyes.

TBC