Chapter Three

Tony waited as long as he could do. Ziva was back, but still no sign of Gibbs.

"That's it." He muttered as he gritted his teeth and started to move ignoring the pain.

"DiNozzo, what the hell are you doing?" Gibbs rushed to his side and pushed him back on to the bed.

Tony looked up at him, Gibbs suddenly realised that he was pushing the younger man back down on to the bed. He took his hands away quickly and stepped back.

"Gibbs, don't" Tony really looked at his boss. He could see the agony and fear in his eyes. "Whatever happened wasn't your fault."

"How do you know? Do you remember?"

"No, I don't." Tony said sighing softly. "But, as I said to Ziva. If you had wanted to sleep with me all you need to do was ask. I would have said yes."

"DiNozzo, uhhhh Tony and the way they found us. I was inside you. No matter how you look at it. I did this to you."

"I think you were both violated." Ducky said as he walked into the room. He suddenly realised the two men were staring at him. "Not in the same way, of course. You were both drugged, with a combination I have never seen before and both differently."

"What do you mean differently?" Gibbs asked moving further away from Tony quickly.

Tony shook his head and concentrated back onto Ducky.

"Well, yours Jethro was to cause sexual arousal, as well as memory loss. Kind of like the date raped rug. In your case, it was too obviously get you aroused, but unconscious so they could." He waved his hand in between the two men.

"Why would anyone want to do that?" Tony asked.

"I have no idea my dear boy. As for you, it is different. I have to learn some more because your collection of drugs is complex me."

"In what way?" Tony was starting to get worried.

"Well, some are natural herbs and medicines to help women become pregnant. I have to investigate what else they do, and the other drugs I am waiting for more testing to come back."

Tony looked at Gibbs and smiled. "I told you that you didn't do this to me."

"But I did." With that Gibbs walked out.

"Give him time Anthony. He cares about you and realising that his body was used as a tool to hurt you. Well, he's finding that hard to cope with."

"Ok Ducky." Tony settled down on to the bed and closed his eyes.

XXXXXX

"NOOOO!" Tony screamed.

Gibbs and Ziva ran into the room both of them sitting outside unable to sleep with worry about who would do this and why. He grabbed Tony's arms, so the young man was looking at him

"Tony." Gibbs called out hoping to bring him back from the nightmare.

Tony eyes opened and stared into Gibbs' blue ones. Fear filled those hazel orbs as he scrambled back across the bed.

"Don't touch me, stay away."

Gibbs stepped back and froze. Ziva walked towards the bed.

"Tony." She kept her voice calm and soothing.

Tony shook his head, his eyes cleared as he looked around at them. "Ziva?" Then it flooded back the nightmare and how he reacted to Gibbs. "Gibbs." He reached out his hand and watched as something died in those blue eyes. Then the man he loved turned and left the room. Whoever did this to them not only violated them but could have ripped the two of them apart forever. Tears fell from his eyes, all he wanted was Gibbs to hold him, but at the same time there was something inside of him that was afraid. It had been Gibbs' body, but not his mind. Somehow his head understood that but his heart didn't. Tony had never believed that he would be afraid of Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

"Tony." Ziva hugged him. "The two of you will talk to the," she paused, "shrink?" When Ducky nodded at her, she continued. "Then you will fix it and be stronger together."

Tony smiled at her, but I never reached his eyes. He wished that he could believe that.

XXXXX

"The first phase has been completed, just like you requested." The young woman said smiling.

"Good, now we have to wait. All my hard work will not be in vain." A tall, slender older man whispered.

XXXXX

Two weeks had passed, and Tony was back home. He had been talking to the psychiatrist and slowly he was accepting things. He still had these nightmares where Gibbs attacked him, some of them were so bad he woke up and rushed to the bathroom and vomited. He wasn't feeling one hundred percent, but everyone told him that it was just his body's way of coping.

Tony asked Ziva, McGee and Ducky how Gibbs was doing, he was seeing the shrink, but it wasn't doing much good. Ducky had confided that the guilt was eating him away. From what they had described he was barely eating or sleeping. Tony hated this more than anything. All he wanted to do was go there and hold him while he slept. Sit there and make sure he ate, but he couldn't. Everyone seemed to think this would make things worse.

That was when he decided that a trip was needed. He had a friend about an hour away who lived in a little town. She was the doctor. They had met when she had dated one of his frat brothers. The two of them had become like brother and sister. Madeline Hartley was the first person he thought of when he needed escape.

XXXXX

Madeline just stared at him for what seemed like ages.

"What?" He finally asked irritated.

"Let me draw some blood, get you to go in a cup. I just want to make sure you're fine."

"Maddie they released me from the hospital, of course I'm fine."

"Please, Tony. I love you so just humour me." She begged.

"Fine, if it will make you happy." He grumbled.

"It will." She rushed over and hugged him.

XXXXX

Madeline was staring down at her paperwork. Tony had been there ten days, he seemed a little better, but he was still off. She knew there was something wrong, something had been missed. He should still be in hospital.

"Hi, Dr Hartley here are all your results back." The receptionist Sarah said with a smile.

"Thanks Sarah." She flipped through until she found Tony's and opened it. Her mouth fell open in shock. She reached out and grabbed the receiver from the phone and dialled. "They made a mistake." She muttered to herself.

XXXXX

Tony was sitting on the porch smiling. It was a beautiful morning and there was a chill to the air, but it still felt good. His father had been in contact with him. One of his business ventures had finally paid off and he had sent Tony money. Enough, in fact, that he no longer had to work.

The smile vanished from his face as soon as he thought about that. Gibbs was struggling, he knew that and once he got back they were going to talk. The nightmares were still there, but it was getting better. Whatever sicko did this to them, wasn't going to win. Tony wouldn't let them. He and Gibbs would get past this.

Tony looked up as his name was called. "Hey Maddie." It fell as soon as he saw the look on her face. "What is it?"

"I made them do the test over and over again. There's no mistake."

"No mistake on what?" Tony was starting to get worried. Hadn't he been through enough already?

"I...." She stuttered to a stop.

"Maddie just spit it out." He growled.

"You're pregnant." She said quickly.

TBC