Chapter Thirteen

Ducky grabbed his phone and dialled the two people he knew who could help them.

"We need your help, Tony is in trouble. Get to the garage and follow us. Abby will be with me, no we have made arrangements for her not to be in the office. Please stop questioning me and do it, if you aren't there I will assume you won't help and Abigail, and I will deal with it ourselves." With that Ducky hung up.

XXXXX

The man smiled down at Anthony DiNozzo, he reached over and touched his stomach. Slowly the man moved his hand up until he traced the outline of Tony's lips.

"I didn't realise how handsome you were close up." He whispered. "Maybe we can have some first."

XXXXX

Abby and Ducky were driving down to see Maddie, they had already contacted Ziva and McGee.

"Do you think we should have told them everything first?" Abby asked.

"I don't know, let's wait until we get there and see what the situation is. If there is no word on Tony, then I believe we must tell them. If nothing else, it will explain the urgency that the rest of us will be showing."

"Ducky, Tony and the babies will be ok, won't they?" Abby's voice became quiet and scared.

Ducky reached out and grabbed her hand. "I do hope so Abigail, I do hope so."

XXXXX

"What do you think has happened to Tony?" Ziva asked as she stared out the window concentrating on driving.

"I don't know it's weird that Ducky feels it is important. We are definitely missing something." McGee muttered.

"Well I hope we find out soon. I did try to call Tony, but there was no answer." Ziva paused for a moment. "McGee I am very concerned, I think that something is very wrong, and Tony is in a lot of trouble."

"I was thinking the same thing. Let's hope we are both wrong." McGee stared out of the window.

XXXXX

Gibbs lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He knew that he had to come back. It was the right thing to do, but what now? An image of Tony smiling came into his mind. That was what he genuinely needs to deal with. Gibbs grabbed his phone and dialled. No answer. He pulled it away from his ear and glared down at it. Gibbs then pressed another button and waited.

"Hey Ducky, I'm back. What's wrong?" Gibbs paled. "Where are you? Duck, you better tell me where you are now." Gibbs grabbed a pen and wrote down the information he was given. "Don't do anything until I get there." He turned off the phone and shoved it into his pocket, grabbed his keys and ran out to his car. He couldn't lose Tony, not now, not when he found out what the younger man meant to him.

XXXXX

Ziva crossed her arms over her chest and stared at Abby, Ducky and this new woman Maddie. She wondered if this were a new girlfriend of Tony's and if he were just trying to get away from this woman Ziva was going to be very unhappy, very unhappy indeed.

"What are we waiting for?" McGee asked.

"We are awaiting the arrival of one more person and then there is some information you all need. It is imperative that we find Anthony as soon as possible." Ducky told them.

A car skidded into the parking lot and screeched to a stop in a parking spot. The door opened, and their stood Gibbs. Ziva and McGee turned and looked at each other in shock.

"Gibbs." Abby shouted and ran across to him. As soon as she felt his arms go around her, she started to cry. "We have to find him Gibbs. We have to."

"We will Abs, don't worry, we will." Gibbs held her tightly for just a moment longer. Finally, he gently pushed her away, took her hand and they walked back over to where the others stood. Gibbs looked around and nodded to them.

"I have a place where we can all sit down." Maddie offered.

"We don't need to sit down." Gibbs growled he wanted to be out there looking for Tony.

"There are some things you need to know and Jethro, you will need to be seated for it." Ducky warned him.

Gibbs shook his head and followed the others; they sat down and frowned as he watched Abby, Ducky and this new woman Maddie talk to each other in whispers.

"What the hell is going on Duck?" Gibbs demanded.

"Ok." Ducky turned to look at the other three. "Tony didn't want any of you to know this at the moment, but you do need to know now."

"This is not Tony running away from a love affair because if it is..."

Abby interrupted her. "Ziva be quite, it's not just Tony that is in danger." She shrunk back as all eyes went to her.

"What do you mean Abby?" McGee wanted to know, there was something crucial that they had not been told yet.

"Well, there was a, I guess you could call it a side effect of what happened between Jethro and Anthony."

"What does this have to do with that?" Gibbs didn't want to go over that again.

"We worked out that whoever had drugged you both was out for Anthony. Jethro, you were dragged into it because of the amount of time he spent with you." Ducky tried to explain.

"Duck, spit it out." Gibbs muttered.

Maddie sighed. "Tony's pregnant with twins."

TBC