Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Abby rushed over to the computer grabbed her cell to see what Simon's cell number was. They all made sure that everyone had each other's number, just in case. As soon as she found it, she typed it in and started the trace. She prayed that it gave them the location they needed to save Tony. It had been a good thing that the Paddington's had money and contacts to get all these computers and systems that would be needed to find Tony discretely, so they could get to him first.

Simon just stared at her as his cell continued to ring; he waited until Abby turned to him and nodded.

'Justin.' Simon tried to keep his voice pleasant. The last thing he wanted to do was to push Justin over the edge where he would hurt Tony. His eyes widened in shock as he looked around the room. 'Yes, I would love to me a part of decision on what goes in the nursery.' He shrugged his shoulders at the questioning looks he was getting. 'Family is extremely important in these situations.'

'Not quite yet.' Abby whispered as she waved her hand at Simon and indicated that he needed to keep them talking.

'Do you have an idea's on what you would like? Well, it is a bit more difficult with a boy and a girl.' He paused as Justin spoke. 'Well, they could either be in separate rooms, or you could do it half and half. The other option is a unisex colour, you know something neutral. What does Tony think?' Simon turned to look at Gibbs and smiled. 'No you don't need to repeat it I could hear him.'

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. It was wonderful to know that Tony was obviously alive. Abby suddenly clicked her fingers, an address flashed up on her computer. She grabbed a pen and piece of paper, and she wrote it down. Gibbs walked over and snatched it; he then turned and rushed out of the room.

'Please hurry.' She whispered.

'I will think about it and get back to you and Tony. I am sure we have some things here that will be handed down. Ok, yes he does need to rest. We'll talk soon.' Simon took a deep breath as soon as he cut off the call. 'He's crazy.'

'Oh yeah, he's plainly crazy.' Abby replied. She grabbed her cell phone.

Simon watched as Abby had another conversation giving the address details. He waited for her to finish. 'What are you doing?'

'I want to make sure Ducky and Maddie are right behind them. That way they can deal with him as Maddie is his physician.' Abby explained.

'That makes sense. I guess you do this a lot?' Simon enquired.

'You mean trying to find my male best friend. Who is pregnant with twins by his male boss, who has just come back from Mexico? Who then has been kidnapped by the surgeon that was going to deliver the babies? The surgeon who use to have a thing for his long lost uncle that he has recently gotten in touch with. Nope this one is new to me.' Abby grinned at him.

Simon shook his head and laughed. 'I didn't mean this specifically. I mean sending them off to save people.'

'Yeah if we know they are in trouble first we do our best. You won't find anyone who is better than them.'

'That's fantastic.' Simon also knew that stupid risks wouldn't be taken. Gibbs was going to do everything to make sure Tony, and his babies were going to be found, and to make sure that they were safe.

XXXXXX

Tony took a deep breath. He knew that Gibbs and the others would look for him. He hoped that they had set up a trace on Uncle Simon's cell. It was easy to keep him talking about the nursery. Tony also made sure that he could be heard so that they knew he was alive.

Justin walked over to Tony and bent over giving him a peck on the lips. 'Well Simon sounds excited. He thinks there are some things that could be passed down to these little ones.'

Tony gave him a dazzling smile while trying to work out how long it would take Gibbs to get here. He also had to add in the fact that Gibbs was also driving. Hopefully he could get somewhere relatively safe, or with a locked door between him and Justin before the cavalry arrived.

XXXXX

Ziva watched as Gibbs hands tightened on the steering wheel. She hoped and prayed that they would get there in time. She wasn't sure that Gibbs could survive a loss like this for a second time. She turned to look out of the window. It was still uncomfortable when she thought about Tony and Gibbs together. Ziva knew that all Tony's flirting was just the way he as. All of those times when she blamed him for being jealous, for wanting her it was just in her mind. It was what she had wanted. There could have been an opportunity for them at one point, but she let that moment pass. Gibbs and Tony were going to end up together. Ziva smiled as she honestly thought about them. It is the way it should be.

'We're here.' Gibbs muttered as he turned the engine off and climbed out of the vehicle.

Tim climbed out and looked around. They had parked further away so the car couldn't be heard. 'You'd better be ok Tony.' He whispered to himself. None of them would be the same if anything happened to him.

XXXXX

Justin turned as he heard voices and footsteps heading towards him. He turned to Tony.

TBC