Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Tony sat on his bed and looked at the photo album his Uncle Simon had given to him. He stared mesmerised at all these people he didn't know. He found memories of his mother's that she never told him about because she died so early in his life. Tony couldn't believe it, he now had a blood family that understood and knew what he talked about whenever he mentioned his medical condition.

He had already talked Maddie's ear off about them, and Tony couldn't wait for Ducky and Abby to come visit. Then he could tell them as well. He knew Abby would go back and do some more researching, she would have done it anyway, but he knew she would be more over-protective as he had a couple of buns in the oven.

Gibbs would be happy to know that he had new family members. The smile fell from Tony's face as he thought about the man he was in love with, that father of his children. He hoped one day that Gibbs would come back and be ready to accept all three of them into his life. From this day onwards Tony came as a package deal, which included two kids, yet to be born, family members he doesn't know and downright nosey friends.

Tony rubbed his hand over his stomach; it was an action that soothed him. "You two are going to have a great life." He mumbled as he laid the photo album on the side and curled up on the large bed. His eyes slowly drifting shut with an image of Gibbs holding him his arms and kissing him. As Tony floated into dreams, a sweet smile was on his face.

XXXXX

Abby stared at the ultrasound; she had kept it either in her bag or pocket. It went everywhere with her. It was her good luck charm, and with her holding this Tony was always with her.

"Something you are trying to say Abby?" McGee asked from her side as he stared down at the picture.

"Are you with, uhhhh child?" Ziva asked and then she turned to McGee. "I did get that correct?"

"You did."

Abby walked forward and turned to them, a scowl on her pretty face. "No, I'm not pregnant, a friend of mine is. Are you happy now?" She put the scan into her pocket and turned back to the computer.

"Are you ok Abby? You have been really happy and it's the first time since –"McGee suddenly stopped

"Since Tony and Gibbs left you mean." Abby sighed. "I miss them."

"Maybe we can contact Tony and see if he would like to meet up?"

Abby eyes opened wide, and she was glad that she was still facing away from them. "You heard what Tony said. He'll never forgive us if we break our promise. I uhhhh have to get back to work." She dismissed them.

XXXXX

Ziva and McGee headed towards the elevator and pressed the button.

"Something is wrong about this McGee. Does Abby not seem her usual self to you?

"I totally agree, but what can we do?" McGee asked.

"We will talk to Ducky and keep an eye on her." Ziva muttered as the elevator door opened.

XXXXX

Abby watched as the two waited for the elevator and grabbed the phone.

"Ducky, it's Abby. I think we may have a problem."

XXXXX

Ducky placed down the phone and immediately put the scan in his pocket. He was glad that Abby called him to let him know about Timothy and Ziva; they would have to be extra careful.

Just then McGee and Ziva walked in.

"Hello, what can I do for you two? I don't have a body here at the moment, so it can't be anything to do with a new case. Is there an old one you are looking into possibly?" Ducky managed to stop himself frowning as he realised that he didn't sound like himself either.

"Uhhh, no we just came from Abby. She seems a little odd, do you know if anything has happened?" McGee asked.

"Not to my knowledge Timothy, why don't you ask Abby?"

Before he could answer Palmer rushed in. "Sorry for interrupting, but Dr Mallard we have to go, there is a body waiting for us."

"Of course Mr Palmer," Ducky smiled at him. He looked back at Ziva and McGee. "Give her a few days, you know how Abby is. If she is still acting funny ask her again."

Ziva and McGee watched as he left them alone in autopsy.

"Is he acting weird as well?" McGee asked.

"We will keep an eye on both of them. If they don't tell us what is wrong, in a couple of days then we will begin to investigate." Ziva eyed the door way in which Ducky had left thoughtfully.

XXXXX

Gibbs could feel Tony's hands on him. They skimmed over his bare skin, but didn't touch him where he wanted them to most. His cock was so hard, and all he wanted was Tony's hand or mouth anything so he could cum. His breath caught in his throat as he felt strong male fingers wrap around his erection and then he felt himself slide against something. He opened his eyes, and there was Tony. He was straddled over his body and slowly pushing Gibbs' cock into his body.

This was how it was supposed to happen, how it should feel.

"Jethro," Tony whispered. "All you had to do was ask, I would never deny you anything especially not myself. I love you." Tony's head went back as suddenly Gibbs was engulfed in that tight channel.

"I wish our first time could have been different. I love you to Tony." Gibbs closed his eyes so he could feel everything.

XXXXX

Gibbs' eyes shot open as he sat up in bed. His body covered in sweat, and the blanket tenting because of this throbbing cock.

"Damn it." He muttered as he went to the bathroom to deal with it. He would not think about Tony while he stroked himself to a climax.

XXXXX

Franks stood out on the beach and smoked. He knew when Gibbs had come out. It had started to get old, and it was time they talked.

"Another nightmare Probie? Was DiNozzo hurt?" Franks asked as soon as Gibbs was next to him.

"Why did you ask about DiNozzo?" Gibbs wanted to know. He wondered how Frank had guessed all his problems had to do with his senior field agent.

"Every night you all out his name and not all of them are nightmares. A bit old aren't you for a sexual crisis." Franks turned to him and grinned. That was when he noticed the look on his friends face. "Something else happened, didn't it?"

Gibbs took a deep breath. "We were both drugged; it looked as if I had raped him. Neither of us remembers though."

"How did they know it was you then, or that it was rape?" Franks asked.

"When we were found I was still inside him, and there was blood, a lot. Tony hadn't been prepared, from what I was told."

"What did DiNozzo say about all of this?"

"He doesn't believe it was rape, not by me anyway. Tony said that we were both violated and he knew this because if I wanted sex with him, he would have said yes."

"So what do you think?"

"I feel as if I raped him. That I forced myself on him. I'm afraid to be near him in case I do it again." Gibbs stammered.

"Bullshit, the kid was right you were both forced into that position against your will. You ain't afraid you will do it again. You're just being a chicken shit, because of the feelings you have for that boy. So don't try to put it any other way. You need to work out what you feel for DiNozzo and work it out. He ain't gonna wait around for you forever you know."

Gibbs turned and looked at Franks. The fear was clearly on his face, and the smell of it came off him like waves and Mike thought he could drown in it.

"I'm in love with him." Gibbs replied the tone in his voice made it sound like the end of the world as he knew it.

TBC