Chapter Seventeen

'Hello Tony.' Justin smiled as he walked over to a chair and sat down.

'What the hell is going on?' Tony shouted at him, finally finding out who was behind this.

'You'd better calm down; it's not healthy for the babies.' Justin replied matter-of-factly.

'Fine.' He muttered through gritted teeth as he moved over to the bed and sat on it. 'Why am I here?'

'See that is quite an amusing story.' Justin leaned back in the chair to get more comfortable.

'Wait; there is an amusing story that ends up you violating both me and Gibbs, me getting pregnant and you kidnapping me? Yeah, sounds like the start of this is going to be hilarious.' Tony glared at him and shook his head in amazement.

'Don't take that tone with me Tony. I won't put up with it.' Justin's eyes turned cold as he stared at the other man.

'I'm sorry.' Tony replied as politely as he could do. He knew he had to be careful and not push things. He had his children to think of.

'That's ok Tony. I know that you are under a lot of stress.' Justin smiled at him.

Tony just stared at this great surgeon, who in his scientific opinion had utterly lost the plot. He knew that he was going to have to play along until he was rescued. It was a good thing that he was an expert at undercover work.

'So, you were going to tell me a story?' Tony smiled at him.

'Yes, I grew up with Simon and for as long as I can remember I loved him. I thought that we were always going to be together. We had are arguments just like anyone else. Then he went away and met him. Simon forgot all about me and what we meant to each other. He said it was a teenage love, but now he knew what being in love truly was. I pretended to be happy for them; they thought I was their friend. I just wanted Simon back. Then it happened, and he fell pregnant. I should have been the other father. I couldn't let them have a child together, so I did something about it.'

'You're the reason that Uncle Simon lost his child?' Tony placed a hand on his stomach. He took some deep breaths to calm himself down.

'It was the right thing to do Tony, but it wasn't enough. They stayed together after that. So, I had to come up with another plan. I knew all about your mother, and how she was disowned. It was pure coincidence that one day; you came to talk to someone in the hospital. I heard your name, I saw you. You never saw me though. I found out everything I could do. I knew there was a chance that you had the same genetic disposition as Simon, so I had to see if you would get pregnant.'

'So, you set up Gibbs and I.' Tony rubbed a hand across his forehead and tried to take everything in.

'Yes, the two of you were together a lot. Now, that I have met him, he's about gruff. I don't get what you see in him. You can do much better than him.' Justin smiled at Tony.

'Much better, you mean, you?' Tony paused when it hit him what Justin had also said. 'Wait, you met Gibbs, when?'

'At Simon's home, they are all there looking for you.' Justin smirked. 'I walked right through, and no one knows that I have you.'

'Gibbs is back.' Tony took a deep breath; he knew he would be found now.

'He seems desperate to get you and the babies back. I don't think he would make a great father. Well, he's never going to find out is he?'

'So, you got Gibbs, and I to have sex. I then became pregnant...'Tony stopped and looked at Justin and indicated that he should carry on with the story. He had to keep him busy, keep him talking.

'I followed you around, and then I met you for the first time. It was then I knew what Simon meant. When you find someone that you love, it is different as an adult. So, once I realised we were meant to be together I had to change my plans. I couldn't kill you and the children to make Simon suffer now, could I?'

'Of course you couldn't.' Tony muttered now finding out how close he was to death. He undoubtedly had to play along; otherwise he would be killed. Tony blinked the tears back, thinking of Gibbs finding his lifeless body and those of us unborn children. Tony didn't think that Gibbs could live through something like that again.

'We just have to wait until things die down, I can't just vanish that would be suspicious. When I can I will take us away, where we can be happy.' Justin stood up and walked over to Tony. He kissed him on the forehead. 'You'd better lie down, those drugs could still make you a little drowsy, and we don't want you to fall over, do we?'

XXXXX

Gibbs lay down on the sofa at Simon's house. He had no plans of going anywhere unless it was to get Tony. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes. It wasn't long before he fell into a deep sleep.

XXXXX

Simon and Abby came running into the room at the sound of Gibbs' screaming.

TBC