Chapter Ten

Tony stood on the steps of a looming house. He knew that the Paddington's hated his father. That his mother had married beneath her. To be honest, how he had been acting or had acted towards his own son, it was understandable.

He hoped that they would see him, and have some kind of information that would shed some light on who would know about their family biology. Tony honestly hoped it was to do with them and not his father. That was a conversation he was not ready for, and never would be.

The heavy wooden door finally opened, and a man stood there. They old fashioned looking outfit made it clear that he was the butler.

"Can I help you sir?" He asked politely.

"I was hoping that you could. My name is Anthony DiNozzo Junior, and I have a." Tony paused for a moment trying to find the best way to describe it without giving too much away, "medical problem. It's hereditary and just wondering if I could get some information on it. Then I'll leave and never bother you again." Tony grinned at the man, whose expression never changed.

"Please come inside Mr DiNozzo, I will see if anyone will speak to you."

"Thank you."

Tony followed the older man in and as soon as he was directed into the library he sat down. "This is stupid." He muttered to himself.

It didn't take long before the doors opened, and three men and two women came in and stared at him curiously. The oldest man walked forward.

"We don't have money for you or your father." He said curtly.

"I don't want your money, and my father has disowned me, again." Tony stood as he spoke.

The man frowned as he walked towards Tony. "I'm Simon Paddington. You're not after any money? You don't seem very much like your father."

Tony laughed. "I have always felt my father was disappointed in me when I didn't go into 'the family business', and chose my own career." He knew that he had to be honest with them; he genuinely did need their help.

"So what did you do instead?" Simon asked as he sat down and waited for Tony to do the same.

"I joined the police force and about 10 years ago I started working for NCIS. The reason I'm here is why I am no longer working for them, very hard to explain only three other people know this."

"What is this 'medical problem' you think we would know something about?" Simon asked curiously. They would check out Tony's story, but he did seem sincere.

"I'm pregnant." Tony blurted out.

"How?" Simon asked, shook his head and laughed. "You can't just get pregnant, not just like that."

Tony ran his fingers through his hair. "My boss, he is also a friend were out drinking. It seemed that we were drugged. When we woke up the next day we were both in hospital with no memories of what happened. From what everyone said it looked as if he raped me, but we had specific drugs in our systems. Now, I didn't know about this. What I need to know is who have you told and why in hell would they come after me?"

"Your friend, are you sure his is not part of this?"

"Gibbs?" Tony laughed. "No, he's not. He has no idea about this. Gibbs has gone; he hates himself because he feels as if he raped me."

"I'm sorry Tony." Simon reached out and placed a hand on Tony's shoulder.

"It's not your fault Mr Paddington. Gibbs has not had an easy life, not sure if he wants another child. He is a good man though, under the bastard exterior." Tony laughed. His heart ached at the thought of the man he was in love with. He would have loved for him, Gibbs and these two children to be a family.