Chapter Seven

Gibbs cries out in alarm, and shoots into a sitting position. He takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down. It was the same nightmare that he is always having now. He turns and places his feet onto the ground and hides his head in his hands. He then starts to cry, Gibbs can't stop the tears from falling. He has the same nightmare since what happened with Tony.

It's a dark and he is walking alone, he knows that he needs to find someone. This person needs his help desperately. Gibbs his a voice calling for help, he runs as fast as his legs can take him and there is Tony being pulled into the dark by an unknown creature. Gibbs forces himself to follow his friend into the darkness. He knows he has to save Tony from the monster. The next thing he sees is Tony lying naked on an alter. Something in black cloak is slamming into him over and over again. Tony is reaching out crying for Gibbs to help him. Gibbs runs over and pulls the thing back, the hood falls of the head of the creature and there he stares into his own blue eyes.

Gibbs wipes away the tears and forces himself to stand up. Just like he has always done since the dreams had started, he tries to forget the nightmare, where he is the one that every night abuses, rapes Tony. He looks over at the cloak, 6am. He can't keep living like this it is slowing killing him. He is glad that he is leaving, this will give him the chance to clear his mind. Gibbs hopes that they all can forgive him, especially Tony.

Gibbs grabs his cell and presses speed dial. "Hi Duck, can you come over. It's important." He pauses for a moment. "Ok, see you soon."

XXXXX

Tony slowly opened his eyes and stretched. He opened his mouth to yawn when suddenly his face paled. He slapped one hand over his mouth and made it to the toilet just in time to be sick. His heart pounded in fear, tears fell from his eyes as he continued to be ill. Tony's hands were gripping the toilet rim so hard that they were as white as the porcelain they were holding.

XXXXX

"Hello Jethro, how can I help you this morning? Is everything alright?" Ducky asked as soon as he walked in the door.

"No, not really. I've spoken to Leon Duck." Gibbs stated.

Ducky didn't like the sound of this. "You spoke to him about what exactly?"

"I can't keep going on like this. Tony's left he won't even see me. He's says it's got nothing to do with what happened. How can I believe that when I don't ever see him." Gibbs took a deep breath. "I'm taking a leave of absence. I'm going to Mexico. "

Ducky stared at him, trying to figure out the right thing to say. "Jethro, you need to trust Tony when he says it's not you. Let me talk to him before you make any decisions."

"Duck, it's too late. My flight is booked I leave tomorrow. Will you keep an eye on the house for me." Gibbs waited for Ducky to nod. "Tell Tony, I'm sorry about everything. Hopefully we can talk when I get back."

"Ok Jethro," Ducky looked at his watch. "Oh my I'm going to be late."

Jethro nodded and watched Ducky leave. "If I come back." He sighed.

XXXXX

Tony glared at Maddie as he sulked sitting in bed. She couldn't help but chuckle as she gave him some ginger ale.

He took the drink and stared at it suspiciously. "What is it?"

Maddie just shook her head. "It's ginger ale. Ginger is good for morning sickness. Tony you should be happy this is a normal side effect."

"I hate throwing up." He grumbled as he took a sip of the drink and then waited to feel ill again. Nothing happened. "Ok."

"I suggest you keep some snacks and the ginger ale here. Have a snack before you go to sleep and it might, I mean might, help keep away the morning sickness. Nothing is guaranteed." She laughed.

XXXXX

Abby watched Ducky walk around a corner. Her face scrunched in confusion.

"What are you up to Ducky?" She whispered to herself as she carefully followed him.

Peeking her head around a corner she could see him pull out his cell phone. Abby ducked back behind the wall as he turned around.

She could no longer see him, but she could still hear him.

"Tony, it's Ducky. I uhh have some news about Jethro."

Abby stood quietly, she wanted to find out what was going on, because there was something hinky in the air.

XXXXX

"Oh, he is." Tony felt as if he were going to cry. He couldn't believe Gibbs was going again. "No Ducky, I can't tell him. Not now, I mean I don't want to sound as if I am an old fashioned woman, but I don't want to trap him. That is what I would be doing if I said anything. This is something he obviously needs to do. I just hope he comes back. Thank you for letting me know. Ohh, also, I am not happy. Why you ask, morning sickness. Yes that is what Maddie said. Ok, talk later Ducky." He pulled his cell from his ear and collapsed on the bed. Tony curled up and cried. He had never felt so alone and so much like a freak before.

XXXXX

"Being sick Anthony is normal for your condition. This is a good thing. Well she is quite correct. Goodbye my dear boy and take care of yourself. I will be in touch soon." Ducky sighed and shook his head. He turned and there with her arms folded across her chest was Abby. Ducky could see that she was very unhappy and angry by the glare she was sending his way.

"What do you mean Gibbs is leaving us again and what is Tony's condition. What the hell is going on?"

TBC