Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Gibbs continued to pace and glare at his team as they tried to find out everything they could about Justin. It was taking far too long for his liking.

'Damn it, do we have anything yet?' Gibbs shouted at them.

'So far I can only find his apartment, and there is nothing else under his or his family's name. Ziva has already checked it out. There is no one there. She's on her way back here now.' Abby replied without turning away from the computer.

'He has a summer house.' Simon spoke from the door. Everyone turned around to stare at him. 'I'm sorry I left like that, it was a lot to take in. I can deal with it properly once my nephew is back.' He gave Gibbs an apologetic nod. 'There was a frat brother Matthew Jenkins, he died, and in the will he gave Justin a summerhouse. He wanted it to be for me and him. I'm not sure where it is exactly.'

'McGee.' Gibbs ordered as he walked over to Simon.

'On it boss.' McGee replied.

'I know what it's like to lose a child. I am sorry for your loss, and having to relive it all again.'

'Thank you.' Simon replied.

XXXXX

Tony struggled against the bonds, he panicked when he awoke. There was Justin staring down at him lovingly. It made him sick, especially when he stroked his stomach. Tony knew that Gibbs and the others would find them. He just had to hold on and keep up the pretense, until the cavalry arrived. Normally, he would find it easy. Being undercover was a speciality of his, but he was finding hard to hide his revulsion at being touched by this creep.

'Tony, we are going to be such a happy family. I wish I could show you now. Feel ours bodies connecting. When we make love for the very first time it's going to be amazing.' Justin whispered as he bent his head forward and kissed Tony softly on the lips.

Tony forced himself not to pull away in disgust. At least this gave him a little leeway, and finding out he wasn't going to be raped at the moment was a relief. It also gave him time to figure out a plan of his own. He knew the others would get to him first, but having a back-up plan didn't hurt.

Justin pulled away and grinned. He then reached down to the floor and brought up some magazines. Tony stared at them for a moment. It was furniture for a nursery.

'A nursery?' Tony asked.

'Yes, I thought we could start making some decisions on what we want in there. I have money, so that isn't a problem. Simon would also want to make sure you and the children would be ok as well. He's extremely family orientated.'

Tony's mouth fell open in shock at how delusional Justin actually was. He honestly thought that they all could be a happy family. He was ignoring everything he had done to Simon already, and the fact that he had kidnapped Tony. Things were worse than he thought. Justin was so far out of it that any rescue could be a real threat to him.

Tony managed to get himself under control. He pasted a smile on his face, and watched as Justin's face lit up in response. 'Maybe, we should talk to Uncle Simon and get his opinion on what should go in the nursery?'

'I'm not sure.' Justin frowned as he thought about it.

'I've never had a real family until Uncle Simon. I honestly would like him to be a part of all of this. It would mean a lot to me.'

Justin nodded. 'I'll give him a call and see what he thinks.' The surgeon stood up and left the room.

Tony sighed in relief; he just hoped that whoever was on the end of the phone would play along. If they didn't, it could end things prematurely. 'I'm sorry Jethro; I wish I told you about our children myself.' He whispered. His heart ached at the thought of the older man.

XXXXX

Simon pulled the cell out of his pocket and then stared at it for a moment. He looked up at Gibbs. 'It's Justin.'

Everyone turned and looked at him in shock. Why was he calling?

TBC