Don't Watch Your Friends' Sex Tapes and Other Life Lessons

Written by: lalazee

Summary:

Deku's sex tape leaks and Bakugou absolutely doesn't want to see it. Not at all. Not even a little bit.

_______________________________

Katsuki woke up to a world on fire. Not literally, unfortunately, because he would at least know how to handle that. No, the world was on fire from Deku's leaked sex tape, and Katsuki didn't have a damn thing to do with it.

"Have you seen it yet?" Mina asked as Katsuki sat in traffic, wearily eyeing her name on the console, then the jammed lanes before him. Deku had been insistent he get a driver because the road rage was seriously affecting Katsuki's blood pressure, but he refused to let anyone behind a wheel besides him. And maybe Deku.

"The fuck I have," Katsuki bit off. "What is wrong with you? Why would I want to watch Deku's sex tape?"

"Who wouldn't?"

Katsuki cut off a driver and racked up his speed, running a set of lights as he grit his teeth against the question.

"People with any fuckin' sense of decency," he answered. After a moment's silence on the phone, the sound of Mina greeting people as she arrived at her own office, Katsuki muttered, "What, have you seen it? It's barely been on the morning news."

"I've only seen the blurred screenshots on social media," Mina said with a wistful sigh. Then, "Shindo's looking good, though."

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE," Katsuki screeched as he hung up. He didn't need to hear about how good Shindo fucking Yo looked while railing his best friend. Disgusting, unthinkable things. Katsuki already knew this was all he'd be hearing about today.

When Mina called him back forty seconds later, he answered. Before he could speak, she opened with:

"You haven't talked to him about it yet?"

"Am I supposed to be talking to him about it?" Katsuki snapped. "He's a grown-ass man who was dumb enough to make a sex tape and let it fall into the wrong hands."

"No one has said how it leaked. Maybe it wasn't Deku's fault at all. You know how private he is."

"If he's so private, why are you butting your nose into this?" Katsuki said testily, stepping on the breaks before he rear-ended the car before him. "Bet you anything he's too mortified to fucking function right now. He's a twitchy little fuck like that."

"And yet you haven't contacted him about it," Mina said, sounding dubious. "Some best friend you are."

"IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS EITHER!" Katsuki screamed, hanging up again.

Mina called back and said, "Okay, let's be real. Deku is hot. Shindo is hot. People are going to be foaming at the mouth over this for a long time. This isn't just going to blow over. Deku is their Symbol of Hope and he just got railed by a guy who has vibrators for fingers."

Katsuki heard the steering wheel crack in his iron grip as he clenched his jaw and stared directly ahead.

This was ridiculous. He'd woken up to no less than twelve texts from their mutual friends asking him about Deku. Katsuki didn't know anything! He had no desire to know anything! Deku might be his friend, but what he did with his dick had nothing to do with their relationship.

Katsuki must have been silent for too long because Mina cut into his seething thoughts.

"I just think you should watch it," Mina said, as this were a highly reasonable request. "The screenshots were—"