Hand on ass, heart on sleeve

Written by:
Phayte

Summary:

Ashido wanted Bakugou and Kirishima. Bakugou wanted Ashido. Kirishima wanted Bakugou.

_______________________________

She hated this feeling-- her skin was itching and it wasn't from her quirk. Mina tiptoed down the hallway, knocking on Kirishima's door, getting no answer. A sigh; she knew exactly where he was.

Moving a door over, she knocked on Bakugou's door, hearing Bakugou yell. Peeking her head in, she saw Kirishima laid upside down on the bed, and Bakugou sitting up-- both playing a video game.

"Is that all you two do?" Mina asked, stepping in and plopping down between them. She didn't care if she was invited or not-- they would just keep playing their game regardless.

"We work out sometimes and watch movies!" Kirishima said, then sitting up and turning so he was upright. Bumping her shoulder, he smiled her way then turned back to their game.

"Well I'm bored!" Mina whined, pushing against Kirishima, making him laugh-- though the game kept going on. "Let me play with your hair!"

Kirishima groaned, but scooted down the bed. His hair was down-- she kind of preferred it that way. It was oddly soft and had gotten longer lately. Making it so she sat on the edge of the bed, and him on the floor between her legs-- the boys kept playing the game and she started to braid Kirishima's hair.

Once she had a handful of braids in his hair, she undid them and started to lightly scratch at his scalp. A soft groan and Kirishima was setting down his controller and leaning his head back. It made Mina giggle as his eyes closed, relaxing.

"Damn shitty hair! Taken out by some girl playing with your hair!" Bakugou yelled.

"Is someone jealous?" Mina giggled.

"Like I'd be jealous over a head scratch! I'm not a damn dog!" Bakugou bitched.

Moving her fingers from Kirishima's head, Mina scooted over where Bakugou was, squeezing behind him and running her fingers through his hair. She always figured he had coarse hair that just stood on end-- kind of like his personality. She was surprised how soft it was. Not silky like Kirishima's-- just different.

"Oh what the hell?!" Bakugou yelled, then she saw the tension release from his shoulders.

Kirishima laughed. "Looks like she got you too!"

"Shut up!" Bakugou growled, but relaxed the more she ran her nails lightly over his scalp. Mina leaned in, catching that burnt sweet smell of Bakugou. She hated to admit that she kind of liked the way he smelled.

"What you being all touchy feely for?" Kirishima asked, moving back up to the bed, their game now long forgotten.

Mina shrugged and let her hands fall to Bakugou's shoulders. To be honest, she was horny as hell-- and being as she had fooled around with each of them before...

"Well, I was hanging out with Jiro before Kaminari came by her room... then... well you know!" she said.

"Kaminari is a walking hormone," Bakugou growled.

"Aren't we all, in a way?" Mina asked, leaning into Bakugou's back and just kind of lightly pressing against him.

Kirishima and Bakugou gave each other a look. "Um... want me to leave?" Kirishima asked. He must have known she came by for a reason-- and it wasn't that anything was official with many of their classmates-- but they sure did mess around quite a bit with each other.