the more you ignore me

Summary:

If Izuku wants Katsuki's attention, he's gonna have to work for it.

_______________________________

They've been so wrapped up in work lately that sex hasn't been on their agenda for awhile. The city has been overrun with villain activity for weeks––nothing that leaves them bleeding out on a stretcher or immobilizes any of their limbs, but enough that their bodies are starting to sag under the weight of their exhaustion.

They manage rough, unskilled handjobs under the covers before they fall asleep, and occasionally Deku will drop to his knees in the shower and suck Katsuki off before his patrol because he's a great fucking boyfriend. But that's about it.

Katsuki knows they're equally tired. He also knows that Deku is insatiable. He's dick-spoiled, and he can get downright mean when he goes too long without being fucked. He doesn't care if it's a quick fuck, he doesn't even care if he comes. It doesn't matter; he wants whatever Katsuki chooses to give him, and he wants it all the time.

They're both off today for the first time in weeks, and Deku is kissing down Katsuki's neck as soon as their alarm goes off. Katsuki hums to himself and reaches over to slap at the off button.

"Good morning to you, too," Katsuki murmurs, pulling Deku on top of him and running his hands down his sides.

"Didn't I say good morning?" Deku asks, eyes wide and deceivingly innocent. "Must've forgotten my manners."

"You haven't had manners since he day you were born," Katsuki scoffs. "I want you to ride me."

"You're one to talk about manners," Deku mumbles, but he wastes no time grabbing the lube off the nightstand and tossing it in Katsuki's general vicinity.

Katsuki rolls his eyes as he pops the cap off and slicks up two fingers. It's been awhile, but Deku loves the stretch. Loves to prove that he'll take the discomfort if it means Katsuki will be inside him sooner.

Katsuki fingers him open, ignoring Deku's protesting whines as he takes his time with it.

"Shut up," he snaps, swatting his free hand against Deku's ass. Deku bites his lip and cranes his head to the ceiling.

Once Katsuki is satisfied, he grabs at Deku's hips and guides him onto his cock. Deku sinks down and the stretch makes him groan out loud, already sounding wrecked with it. He forces himself to meet Katsuki's eyes once he bottoms out. Katsuki is big on eye contact, likes to see the blissful expressions that overcome Deku every time they fuck.

Deku doesn't move, waiting for some kind of instructions from Katsuki like he always does. He doesn't need to be told how to fuck, but the power imbalance gets both of them off, so they go with it. Katsuki just watches him, runs a lazy hand across his chest and rolls Deku's nipple between his fingers.

His eyes flick up and focus on Deku's lip where he's worrying it between his teeth, then to the droplets of sweat already forming between his pecs. He can feel Deku's inner thigh contracting against him, as if spasming under the demand of Deku's attempt to be still. He doesn't meet Deku's eyes because he doesn't want Deku to take it as a confirmation that he can move.

"Kacchan," Deku manages between shaky breaths. His cock is curved up flush against his stomach, wetness already pooling at the tip. He's trying so hard to resist the urge for friction and it makes Katsuki's cock twitch inside him. "Kacchan, please, tell me how you want me, I-"

"You can move, Deks," Katsuki eventually says, crossing his arms behind his head.

Deku sighs out a relieved moan and starts to move, not bothering with building up to a quick pace. There's no rhythm to it, no thought behind it, just Deku heaving himself up with his hands planted on Katsuki's chest, fingernails digging into the soft flesh. A few slides of Katsuki's cock inside has Deku on the verge of tears already, so Katsuki reaches out and grabs harshly at his hips.