Two's Company, Three's A Threesome

Written by: lalazee

Summary:

Twice takes 'go fuck yourself' to an entirely different level.

_______________________________

He usually slept with the mask on. He was usually a little less fucking stupid, too.

But it was hot, and the stagnant choked Jin in the sweaty clench of a fist, the air scarce and and sticky and stubborn within the confines of his balaclava. The stripped mattress beneath his bare back was sunken and seeping damp from the perspiration pooling in every dip and crevice of his body, and the fabric around his neck was starting to soak up the salt stench of his sweat too.

With a bitten-back scream of frustration, Jin ripped the mask from his scarred brow and chucked it across the claustrophobic room, sitting up to scritch and scratch fingers and bitten nails through his wet hair.

"Mother fucker!" Jin slammed his head back against the wall, wincing at the bite of pain at the back of his skull, but only growing more frustrated for it. He was hot and tired and—

And lonely. And pathetic for being so fucking lonely. And tired of being pathetic. He was the snake eating his own tail and he hated the goddamn taste.

With a sigh, Jin tilted his aching head back and glanced out the single window offered by the apartment. The surrounding buildings were too tall to share the moon's glow, but the lamplight outside bleached the apartment in old, yellowed bone tones, highlighting his few possessions and the length of his bare legs stretched across the mattress.

Nights like these, with nothing to do and nowhere to go to distract the raw, frayed nerves of his mind—nights like these reminded Jin just how empty the world was. Or, he was. Everything was inside-out with him, anyway.

The telling stomach-heave of a sob was rising up his throat before it caught like a noose around his neck, choking a shocked gasp from Jin's lips as his hands grappled at his throat and then his head. The echo of his voice pressed sickly and scalding behind his eyes.

Hell yeah!

"No!" Jin snapped, shrieking in a needed breath as he rocked his head back as slammed it a second time against the dented wall. "H-hell n—"

I've been so bored! Daddy wants to have some fun!

"You're not—"

A nauseating pop and crack and squelch burst Jin's ears as he balled into a tight huddle, clawing at his head as it brutalized and betrayed him. Again.

The rest always felt like a blur, like going through the blender and coming out pulverized and bloodied from the brain outward. The process was always faster than it felt, but by the end, Jin was a shivering mass of nerves and the thing on the bed with him was laughing like he'd just been told the funniest joke.

"Holy shit, you really are so fucking boring," Twice hollered, rolling off the bed and to his feet in a quick, lithe movement. "Boring!"

Bare-ass naked as Jin was on the bed, Twice padded to the tiny fridge and dropped to a squat to fling open the door. With a pleased exclamation, he unearthed a tall beer can and remained in place, nude and basking in the gust of cool air that always stank of old food long gone.

From the dim light of the fridge, Twice popped the tab and drank slow, angling his craggy face aside, laughing eyes eating the length of Jin on the bed with his back pressed to the wall, arms clutched around his knees, dried tears streaking his face.

Jin hated him. Hated all the parts of him. Not because they were meaner versions of him, or his 'bad' side or whatever. Because they were all him, exactly as he presented. He could never outrun himself, because they always followed. Always.