Edges Aligned

Written by: Hazel_Witch

Summary:

"You're a virgin, right?" he asks, and Izuku is so startled he splutters and descends into an explosive coughing fit.

"W-what?"

"It's always bothered me," Katsuki mutters, looking down at his hands, spread palm up on his lap. Calloused and strong. "It's always driven me crazy that he'd never tell me who he lost his virginity to."

"What do you - who are you talking about?"

Izuku knows he's still totally bright red, and now he's totally lost, too.

"You," Katsuki says. "You. From the future."
______________

Late one night, Pro Hero Dynamight appears out of nowhere in Midoriya Izuku's dorm room. And proceeds to make all his wet dreams come true.

_______________________________

It starts out like any normal Tuesday evening.

It's late; well past the hour that everyone else has already gone to bed, the regular chatter of the dorms lulled into a warm, sleepy quiet.

Izuku's room is normal, too: peeling posters on the walls, his training uniform laid over the back of his desk chair in preparation for the next day, all of his possessions cast under the fuzzy blue glow of night that seeps through parted curtains.

And, as is also normal for Midoriya Izuku, he just can't seem to get to sleep.

He tries. He tries really, really hard. Tossing one way, then the other, until eventually, he ends up sprawling all limbs out into a starfish position, laying on his back.

Counting sheep doesn't work - he's tried that a hundred times - and neither does moderating his breathing into a slow, steady rhythm.

Nope. No matter what tactic he tries, the images always flash across his mind, the spectres of memory ready to grasp at him with their horrible, terrifying hands.

Dragging him back to all the times he doesn't want to remember.

Sighing, Izuku stares up at the ceiling, already knowing what he's about to do.

Because on nights like these, he's found from prior experience that there's only one thing that ever makes him feel better. Only one thing that helps him to forget.

He knows he shouldn't do it; he knows that it's gross and lewd and probably crosses more boundaries than he's willing to think about, but he just can't seem to help himself.

It's the only way he'll get a wink of sleep before morning.

Eyes trained on blank white paint, already a little disgusted by himself, Izuku slips his hand into his sleep shorts, relaxing his muscles into the mattress, and inevitably lets his mind drift to thoughts of Kacchan.

Kacchan during training, muscles straining as he braces an arm beneath one of his gauntlets, aiming a blast toward an imaginary opponent, brows pulled together in fierce concentration...

Izuku slides his hand over the front of his boxers, briefly brushing the growing hardness beneath.

Kacchan in the gym, his skin sticky with sweat, a drop of it building at his forehead before rolling down to his jaw...

He squeezes gently, breath catching in his throat at the warm flush of pleasure.

Kacchan shirtless, lips parted, a hand moving between his legs as his fist pumps and twists -