Sunkissed and More

Written by: Anonymous

Summary:

"Just...don't laugh ok." He mutters.

Mirio shakes his head. "Never would, I promise." He cups Tamaki's cheek and pulls him into a chaste yet sweet kiss. Easing a bit of Tamaki's growing anxiety.

______________________________

"Hey um, Mirio can I uh...Can I ask you something?" Tamaki's voice comes out low and hesitant.

He had been cuddled up to Mirio on their bed, they were winding down for the day. His cheek was resting comfortably against his wide chest, Mirio's arm wrapped around his shoulders and pulled him in close. A warm mood settled over both of them, relaxing. Safe . Tamaki smiled, soft and content. Even with that said, he had a question on his mind that wouldn't leave him alone. Ever since their last heated session Tamaki couldn't stop thinking about it. His heart was pounding in his chest as he mustered up the courage to talk.

"Hey Mirio?" He starts, already feeling his anxiety start to creep up on him.

"Hm? What's up?" Mirio asks, he had been reading on his phone, more than likely scrolling through his social media. He clicks it off and lets his phone plop onto the other side of his chest so he can give his boyfriend his undivided attention.

He worried his lower lip with his teeth, a tiny bit of his fang poked over it. He kind of wished Mirio had just kept looking at his phone, he felt put on the spot. Tamaki took a moment to find his voice. "I uh-" He begins, opening and closing his mouth a few times like he can't quite find the words to respond.

"Something on your mind?" Mirio asks patiently, a gentle smile on his face. His hand reached up to play with the locks on Tamaki's neck. The motion made goosebumps rise on his skin there. It got Tamaki to relax a little bit, but any time Mirio played with his hair it was like a conditioned response for him to go limp.

Tamaki nods, "You know when you um- when we're...y'know. Getting intimate." He starts, cheeks tinting to a light pink.

Mirio nods, pulling him in closer and hums an "Mhmm!"

"W-Well, you said we should be more open about things that we like and..." Tamaki fumbles with his words again, he's fiddling with his fingers passively. "I really liked when you rubbed around... here ." He gestures to his stomach area, cheeks darkening in color.

Mirio perks up at that, moving his phone to the nightstand beside the bed. He shifts their positions so he could lay on his side. He leaned his head against a hand, cheek squished against his palm. Already his other hand was finding its way to Tamaki's hip. "Is that so?" Mirio inquires with interest, his hand sneaking up a little higher to his side which only just made Tamaki's heartbeat pick up the pace.

"Y-Yeah but that's not the...only thing I liked about it." His ears wiggle nervously. He felt like his heart was in his throat. It was such a massive effort to be more open but if he wanted something, Mirio encouraged him to speak up more.

He takes Mirio's hand and moves it onto his belly. Immediately Mirio smooths it out across it, his hand so big against his torso. It made his head spin every time he noticed it. Tamaki's shirt was the only thing blocking Mirio from fully touching him. Which was probably for the best, because Tamaki was already pretty sensitive. If he tried explaining this while exposed he would've chickened out by now.

"I-It's...It's a little embarrassing but um..." He stammers out, guiding Mirio's hand up and down his torso. His hands massaging firm over his stomach, up his ribs then back down in long strokes. Tamaki's words were stuck in his throat, like food that refused to go down and was preventing him from speaking. Mirio must have noticed his struggle because he quickly wrapped his arm around Tamaki's shoulders.