For You

Written by: Anonymous

Summary:

"K-Kacchan, e-enough...enough p-please..."
"It's only been an hour, nerd," Katsuki drawls, "That's not what you claimed before."

Izuku puts on a show. Katsuki is honestly just soft for him.

______________________________

The camera is set in front of him; the bright LED light from the laptop screen is almost blinding to his eyes.

Izuku lays there, legs spread wide open to present his naughty pussy to the viewers. His legs quiver, beads tears catching on his lashes, yet he doesn't dare to move before Katsuki allows him to do so.

Even if it's starting to get a little too much.

Perhaps more than just a little too much.

"K-Kacchan..." Izuku sobs. He sniffles, glancing at Katsuki under his lashes.

His pussy is swollen and red and so, so wet. His whole body aches from an impending orgasm that feels so close yet so far, and his legs are starting to cramp from how long they've been spread open.

Izuku almost can't take it anymore.

He knows the viewers are getting off on this, on him spanking his own pussy while crying his eyes out. Heck, he knows that Kacchan gets off on seeing him being such a mess like this—with his glistening pussy all out for everyone to see, drool on his chin, tears on his cheeks—like such a slut.

To be fair, Izuku does like the idea of being Katsuki's slut, of him being Katsuki's personal whore. Yes, he gets off on those dirty thoughts—and to Katsuki, he's not ashamed to admit it.

But it has been one hour since the stream started, one hour since Katsuki had turned on the stream. It's been one hour since he was ordered to spank his naughty perverted pussy each time a viewer donates to his stream, but now Izuku has to stifle his sobs because it's simply becoming too much.

"K-Kacchan, e-enough...enough p-please..."

Across the room, Katsuki is watching him. Ruby eyes glinting in the dark with fascination as Katsuki drags his hand in a lazy motion to palm his cock, all the while maintaining his gaze on Izuku.

"It's only been an hour, nerd," Katsuki drawls, "That's not what you claimed before."

That familiar baritone voice makes Izuku's breath stutters. His throbbing pussy only gets wetter, desperate to get his man's attention.

"B-But... But!"

Izuku can't even put a full sentence on a string when Katsuki is looking at him like that— like he wants to devour Izuku whole.

He's just about to open his mouth, but then a loud 'ting!' is heard, signaling another viewer donating.

Izuku bites his lip, trying to keep his sobs at bay as he lands yet another harsh smack on his poor weeping pussy.

The viewers are apparently not so keen on giving him a break, as yet another 'ting!' echoes loudly in the room.

This time, Izuku is fully sobbing. His pussy throbs painfully as his hand once again comes down with a harsh slap.

The sensation of everything combined is almost too much, so much that he fails to notice Katsuki making his way towards him.

Only when Katsuki wraps an arm around his shoulders, pulling Izuku to his chest, does Izuku let out a shaky breath and sags into Katsuki's embrace.

"Alright, baby. That's enough," Katsuki whispers, "You did good, bunny."

Izuku preens at the praise. He tilts his head to nuzzle into the crook of Katsuki's neck, but Katsuki himself seems to have another idea.

He whines when Katsuki gently pushes him away. He opens his mouth, about to protest, when he feelsKatsuki's chapped lips start making their way on his neck and all the way down to his collarbone. Izuku clamps his mouth shut and sags into Katsuki's embrace instead.

The comfort hits home almost immediately. He feels safe, secure, and taken care of. He knows that Katsuki is here to make sure of it.

A chorus of 'ting! ting! ting!' from the laptop instantly snaps his eyes open. Izuku bites his lip in anticipation. He glanced up nervously at Katsuki, who senses it and starts stroking Izuku's hair in an attempt to reassure him.

"Last treat for our viewer, alright?"

Katsuki's voice is rough, but gentle. It's comforting. Izuku trusts him.

Izuku nods jerkily before squeezing his eyes shut.

In response, Katsuki begins smacking Izuku's wet pussy in quick succession. It's way harsher and noticeably faster tempo than what Izuku did to himself before. The way Katsuki spanks him is enough to bring him over the edge. Izuku jerks violently, once, twice, before crying out Katsuki's name as his limbs quiver, riding the high.

"K-Kacchan! A-Ah! Kac-cchan—!"

Izuku is breathing heavily, quiet sobs rocking his body as his brain slowly climbs down from the headspace.

He doesn't even notice when Katsuki turns off the stream.

But he does notice when Katsuki finally takes him into his arms, carries him to bed, and showering him with light touches and kisses.

Izuku nuzzles into Katsuki's warm chest. He lifts his eyelids open tiredly. "Kacchan...?"

"I'm here," Kacchan says soothingly, "You alright?'

Izuku turns at him with a dopey grin. "That was amazing."

Katsuki snorts. "Fucking pervert."

"Mhm. Yours, though."

"F'ckin 'lil m'sochistic pervert."

Katsuki's words are muffled in Izuku's thick curls as he buries his face in it. Izuku, in his playful mood after getting a good orgasm, reaches up just to jokingly smack Katsuki's bicep.

"Shaddap!" Izuku huffs. "You got off on it too!"

He knows Katsuki won't be able to deny that.

"Does it hurt?" Katsuki asks. He slides his palm downwards to massage Izuku's thigh.

Izuku snickers. "I get off on the pain. What do you expect, Kacchan?"

Katsuki rolls his eyes. "I'm asking if there's anything I can do here, ya weirdo."

"Aw, you want to kiss it better?"

Katsuki gives him a flat look.

Izuku chuckles. "Ice might help, but for now... Just stay here with me? And draw me a nice bath later, pretty please?"

"Yeah, yeah. Anything for ya, nerd," Katsuki says fondly.

"Anything?"

"'Course."

"Hm, then... How about giving me that uber rare All Might figurine you got on your 10th birthday?"

Katsuki scoffs. "Not that one, jackass. Fuck off."

"Aw, but you just said—"

"I know what I fucking said!"

"Fine. I get it, I get it. Kacchan cares more about his figurine than me~"

"Argh. Shut up!"

Izuku giggles. His limbs still feel like jelly, but he raises his arm weakly just to pull Katsuki into a kiss.

"Love you, Kacchan."

"Mm. Love you too, nerd."

Later that night, Izuku would go down to worship Katsuki's cock lovingly before they go to bed.

And really, there's nothing Izuku would rather do more than spending his time like this with the person he loves the most like this.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/45811696