Hard As A Rock, But A Fool

Written by:
NidoranDuran

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Please be careful going into reading this fic, it may be very heavy for some of you guys.
DON'T RISK IT IF YOU AREN'T SURE.

Contains:

~ Violent Sex

Summary:

Kirishima is supposed to be hard, and Mina wants to see just how hard he really is by having him prove how hard he can go in bed. If it's not disrespectfully, disgustingly hard, she won't be happy.

_______________________________

The very first yank on her hair told Mina that she was about to get just what she wanted. "Destroy me," she moaned, sticking her round ass up high for him and begging for this attention, begging for the pressures and madness of what he could give her. "Fucking ruin me with your big cock, Kirishima, or else nothing about you is very hard!" She was unrepentant about giving in to this, and true to her every weird and senseless desire, she received a brutal slam forward immediately stuffing cock up her twat that almost immediately set her aflame with a very special sort of derangement and fire.

"Good luck walking tomorrow!" Kirishima bragged, his hips slamming forward with vicious intent and making clear from even his first thrusts what he was after now. "I'm going to make you beg me to stop." He was prepared to ride that challenge out. Neither had settled on a safe word. They were clumsy idiots blinded by ravenous, animal lusts. They weren't thinking that far ahead. He was just out to fuck her until she couldn't take anymore.

Deep, mad strokes wound up immediately and left no time for anything but mad indulgence. From the moment that Mina invited him to come to her room he'd been ready, and his warnings that he fucked rough didn't hold her back from her enthusiastic desire for more, so he just went with it, just threw himself into chaotic indulgence and the maddest of fascinated pleasures. There was no time to be gentle. That possibility was long gone now. Powerful hips rammed every inch of Kirishima's sizable cock forward, and he plunged into Mina without much semblance of restraint, just recklessly seeking to have his fun with her and get what he wanted.

True to his warnings, Kirishima pulled her hair with one hand and let the other come crashing upon her big ass with open-palmed smacks. "Treat me like I'm nothing," Mina gasped, fully committed to calling his bluff and letting him ravage her, any semblance of restraint simply gone now. She had needs. Desperate, reckless passions and hungers so relentless that she could barely wrap her head around them, but she felt ready to give in to all of it, completely unable to contain herself and needing more of these passions.

Even from these initial slams forward, Mina was certain that Kirishima's efforts were just what she needed. His big cock stuffing into her and slamming away with burning fire mingled with the chaos of his relentless smacks and pulls, a generally forceful pace and vigor that threatened to push her to the limit. It all felt so simple, so easy to understand and to take on. She liked a hunky guy who wanted it hard, and he had the power to back it up and give it to her hard. Why wouldn't she wanted to goad on more of that?

"I didn't think you'd be into this," he groaned, twisting his grip harder in her hair. "But fuck. I want to treat you like you're everything. I wouldn't fuck a girl I don't care about like this, no matter how hard I want to get it." He kept groaning and bucking his way through pure chaos, slamming into her and relentlessly pursuing a passion and a fever too mad to deal with. Kirishima had very specific wants, an almost caveman-like desire for only one thing, and he was ready to get it, ready to extract every bit of indulgence form Mina's gorgeous body at any cost.