Soft Lace and Silk Sheets

Written by: Ace_of_Witches

Summary:

Deep indigo boning accentuated his figure in a flattering, almost feminizing sort of way. Classy lace panels of floral patterns and crawling ivy alternated with cutouts that revealed unbroken skin beneath. Embroidered butterflies flocked to the silken flowers that crept up his side, their violet wings soft and malleable. The whole thing held fast to him through a series of complicated straps lashed across his chest, fitted perfectly to his pecs and putting them on lewd display.

--

Camboy Tamaki really struck gold when he found out his biggest spender is actually his favorite fashion designer, Mirio Toogata. What started as modeling new designs on-stream soon evolved into a more physical relationship, but Tamaki's confident online persona is very different from how he is in person.

_______________________________

"Absolutely beautiful."

No matter how many times Tamaki had heard those words from Mirio, first through the tinny speakers of his busted laptop and eventually—intoxicatingly—in person, they still made his head spin.

Mirio thinks I'm beautiful.

The absolute confidence behind those two simple words—the sweet and supportive irrefutability of them—managed to do something that nothing else ever had: they made Tamaki believe it. Sprawled out on Mirio's bed and dressed like some pin-up model in a sheer, strappy little number...Tamaki felt beautiful.

The pad of a calloused finger caught against the silk that molded itself around Tamaki's pert nipples as if it were painted on. His back arched to chase the electrifying sensation that rippled through him. He ached to feel something more substantial than that teasing touch. His cock strained against its lace confines, absolutely soaking its expensive fabric cage with precum. Tamaki knew he must look so pitiful like this, his body trembling with need and begging for the taste of Mirio's skin on his own. Tamaki had never thought he could crave someone so desperately, but Mirio Toogata was a dream come true in so many ways.

Tamaki was thoroughly addicted to him. He didn't know how he ever got by without the real thing. The struggling boy who'd turned to cam shows for extra income felt so far away now. Whatever foreign spirit of confidence possessed him to open private messages and tip requests, he owed it a life debt.

"What do you think, sunshine?"

Mirio's voice was cheerful and relaxed, which was decidedly unfair. Tamaki could feel himself unraveling, shaking apart at his very seams, and Mirio didn't sound affected at all. His eyes gave him away, though. The adoration held within shone through like starlight as he devoured every sinful inch of Tamaki.

Hands ran down his waist, and he was stitched together again. The warmth that spread through him made him whole. Mirio brushed his thumb over the garter belt, then dipped into the pillowy skin of Tamaki's stomach to run underneath the band. "Not too tight?"

"Nn–no, it's...it's perfect," Tamaki just barely managed. Like everything you make.

This set was Mirio's magnum opus—the ultimate culmination of every detail he'd practiced when designing previous samples for Tamaki to model. Over the course of his patronage, Mirio had sent the sweetest, most unassuming messages to Tamaki: "What's your favorite animal?" "What's your favorite thing about yourself?" "What colors do you like?" Tamaki would always smile whenever he read them, though his answers were brief and sheepish. Then, miraculously, a stunning set of lingerie would appear in his P.O. box with a motif unique to that week's question. How was Tamaki supposed to know such a generous benefactor just so happened to be his favorite fashion designer?