Den of My Soul

Written by: Arabia's

Summary:

The council might've "won", but Katsuki will enjoy rubbing every minute spent fucking his new mate in their faces.

Public arranged mating? Fine, he'll play their game. Whether these assholes can handle "witnessing" the result is their problem.

_______________________________

"I'm not bending for a dirt-crawling worm," Izuku spits, stomping his paw. He practised his expression in the mirror before this visit: a young, highborn omega hare in his prime, demanding autonomy. A foolproof disguise.

Beside his hand-wringing dam, the clan Mothers shake three, matronly heads in obvious exasperation. "It has already been decided." The Eldest declares. Her white-furred ears drape over her chest, heavy with silver adornments.

The Youngest scowls, ears high and dominant above her head. "You're no kit, to stomp at us." Her hands twitch, perhaps imagining the cuff she'd give him if his mother wasn't present.

The Middle Mother steps away from their sisters, hand outstretched to placate him. "It's never easy to have a choice taken, especially this one. But we would not ask if we didn't think you were capable of... taming your partner."

Izuku blinks, forcing himself not to react. Do they know...?

"Capable or not," the Eldest continues, "you're to be mated at the full moonrise."

Inko twitches, opening her mouth. Izuku lifts his chin just so—and her protest lapses into silence. "I won't go," he declares, thumping his foot again for emphasis.

"We can bind and carry you, little buck." The Youngest enunciates the word as if in insult, looking ready to box him—a challenge Izuku would welcome if he were actually invested in his denials.

"He'll go," Inko blurts, shifting forward with a little hop. "I'll see to it." Izuku pastes a scowl on his face, but brushes a gentle, grateful hand across his dam's back.

The Mothers are relieved, even if custom keeps their heads high and regal. As they file out of the den, the Middle Mother pauses, giving Izuku a slow, knowing grin. "See you in the morning, kit." They wait until their fellows have gone some distance before speaking again. "I'm sure you're eager to get to your serpent."

Izuku's face flames, conceding defeat. He was never good at concealing what he desperately wanted.

- - -

Katsuki snarls, tail rattling against the polished stone. He darts away to avoid a cuff; the hag's going to fuck up his hood if she tries beating the defiance out of him.

"Hiss at my council again, brat," Mitsuki rages, half-lifted from her coil to emphasize the threat

"They want me to fuck a rabbit," Katsuki snaps. His hood flares across his neck and shoulders, brilliant orange, black, and green adding to the angry, alphan display. That he wants to fuck said rabbit is beside the point.

MHA smutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara