And It All Keeps Coming Back to You

Written by: GuardianMira

Summary:

Ground Zero and Deku are the world's top two heroes, constantly knocking each other out of the number one spot. Their rivalry keeps them both sharp, and while Katsuki would prefer to be the undisputed champion, he's not unhappy.

The thing is, he's still a virgin. It's not like he's shy. He just doesn't want to waste his time with people who aren't good enough for him. But he's admittedly let his personal life fall by the wayside so that he could focus on being a big damn hero. Anyway, now that he's finally thinking about it, it's clear there's only one person who's worthy of being with him. His oldest friend. His rival. His permanent pain in the ass. The only hero alive who comes close to being Ground Zero's equal: Deku.

WARNINGS: Unsafe sex. These dummies don't use condoms even though they totally should.

______________________________

Any day that begins with Katsuki spitting a mouthful of blood onto the ground is bound to be a good one.

"Kacchan," Deku pants, laughter in his voice. He's doubled over with his hands on his knees, catching his breath. "One day they're going to stop letting us come back, and then where are we gonna spar?"

It's true. They've left the training grounds in shambles, again.

He wipes his bloody lip on his arm and considers Deku's point very carefully. He considers Deku's voice, which has deepened with age. He considers Deku's broad shoulders and narrow waist. His stocky, sculpted frame. His hard, muscular thighs which could – quite literally – stop a train.

Deku stands up straight, chest out and hands on his hips, consciously or unconsciously mimicking All Might's posture. A slight smirk plays over his lips, and his hair – long enough to tie back – is coming loose, a few strands of dark green curls making a break for freedom.

Yes, he'll do, Katsuki thinks. He'll do just fine.

"Hey, nerd," he says. "Have sex with me."

Deku's expression freezes on his face. Whether it's because of what Katsuki said, or because of his smirk – red-tinged and terrifying – is anyone's guess.

"W— what?" He shifts into his battle stance, fists up. "Is this a new diversion tactic?"

"No," Katsuki says, and removes his gauntlets, placing them on the ground. Deku's fists go down, and his eyebrows go up. "I'm a virgin and I don't want to be anymore. Have sex with me."

"Wow. You're really—" Deku hasn't blushed like that since they were in high school. Katsuki feels his lips draw back from his teeth in a predatory smile. "How are you still— not that there's anything wrong with not— but you're so— and—"

"I didn't have time and I didn't want anyone," Katsuki interrupts. "But I've done everything else I needed to do. I'm a hero. I'm at the top of the rankings. I'm rich as fuck. And now I want to have sex. With you."

Deku slowly draws closer, step by step, crossing the ruined battlefield until he and Katsuki are nearly chest to chest.

"Why me?" he says, breathless. His big green eyes are glued to Katsuki's face in a way that reminds Katsuki of when they were little, before everything changed between them. Back when Deku looked at Katsuki like he was the most amazing thing in this world and every other.

It makes Katsuki feel invincible.

"Because," he says, "you're the best."

He grins down at all those ridiculous freckles. At that ridiculously pretty mouth that's going to be wrapped around his dick before the day's over. Yeah. He's made the right choice. He's very satisfied with himself.