chapter sixty one-"I miss them"

Athena pov

I never licked being sick I mean it was great before you could take a break from reality and sleep all day you can drink coffee and watch TV all day long but now if your sick it could be a death sentence the world being how it is

I was getting worried Daryl had still not been back and all I could do was lay here and stare at the ceiling Maggie company was great but also scared me she could easily get sick I've tryed to tell her to go but I couldn't convince her"you should go see Glenn"

She looked down at me as she read my book to me"Daddys taking care of him"I sighed sitting up I coughed and she quietly put the book down and held out a rag I pucked upsone blood with taired eyes"God I've never been this sick"she placed the rag down and handed me some tea

"Please Mags please you can't get sick how would Glenn feel"She rolled her eyes as i sipped the tea"Glenn would do the same thing he loves you and he would sit here all day long"I was getting to the point where I might need to be rude to get her to leave"Maggie rhee please"
She blushed slightly at the last name

"Leave!"I shouted laying down on the bed right after"No"I sighed and rubbed my eyes"Maggie!"She shook her head"Nope"I sat up one more"if you won't leave then I will"she glared down at me she was obviously starting to get frustrated"Fine I'll be back"

She angrily went down the latter I sighed I hated how she was mad but I had to she couldn't get sick and end up dying I couldn't handle her death especially if it was my fault once she was gone I automatically missed her calming voice I sighed angrily and put my pillow to my side

Sleep was really all I could do so that's what I shall do I closed my eyes hoping I can fall asleep but with the thought of Daryl out there I couldn't. I wanted out of this Tower I wanted to be free I wanted to see dad and Beth.

I coughed once again telling me that I couldn't leave. I couldn't spread this more than it already has. I was worried for Maggie she looked so sad when she was in here and I couldn't do anything about it.

My body was to weak and I hate to be weak at a time like this. I reached over and took a sip of my water. It helped my sore throat when the water slid down my throat. I wondered how Beth was doing. I thought as I placed down the cup.

She has to be worried about what's been going on lately I just hope Maggie well give her the strength to keep going. I miss them all of them Daryl, dad, Maggie Beth. Hey I even miss Rick. He's been different lately.

If Daryl didn't come back soon my weak ass will use all the strength I had left to go find him. I don't think Alexxa would like that vary much. She would probably be pissed at me.

I closed my eyes my body feeling heavy as much as I tried to stop it my eyelids closed and I feel a sleep with one thought. How did we get this far

I am so sorry for the vary shot chapter. I've been working on my other stories. I haven't updated in a long time I hope this Chapter will make up for it love you