Chapter 1: What Went Down In Your Head?

It was the middle of the day when the fateful visit came to I.M.P headquarters. The ringing of their office door prompted all but Loona to look and see an average looking male demon walk into their office, looking strangely sad. It looked as if he had been crying shortly before arriving, and would again soon.

Loona groaned with annoyance, hearing the demons snivelling and put her earbuds in to drown out the sound of his sniveling.

Millie and Moxxie shared uncomfortable looks, then looked back to their potential client. "Uh... Sir!?" Moxxie called out.

From the back of the office, another voice could be heard, "What!? I fucking told you, Moxxie I'm busy!"

"It's a client, dumbass!" Loona called from her desk, whilst still ignoring the demon.

Finally, from out of the back office, Blitzo burst with a frustrated look at his two Imp employees, who uncomfortably pointed at the client.

Blitzo took one look at the client and instinctively cringed. "Eughh..." He rheeled back in disgust, then whispered to his employees. "One of you go take care of him."

Millie shook her head and walked away immediately. "Uh uh, I don't do criers. Gives me the heebie-jeebies."

Blitzo deadpanned at that. "I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say, heebie-jeebies."

"I'm not!" Loona added from her desk without looking up.

Blitzo turned to Moxxie after that. "Alright, then I guess that leaves you."

"Uh. Sorry sir, but I don't do criers either." Moxxie shivered. "I mean I don't get it. How can you be a crier and still get sent to hell?"

"You'd be surprised." Blitzo shrugged. "Now hurry up, he's looking right at us while we're talking about him."

They both looked over their shoulder in awkward silence as the demon sniffled away, staring right at them. They both turned away with uncomfortable shivers after that.

"Ah, fuck you're right." Blitzo cursed to himself. "Your pansy ass will just give them whatever the fuck they want." He face palmed after that with a groan. "Uuuuugh. I guess it's up to me."

He spun around after that with an uncomfortable smile. "Heyyy... there." He greeted approaching the client. "Welcome to the Immediate Murder Professionals. I'm Blitzo, the O is silent." He said.

"T-Tydus." The demon replied.

"Yeah, sure whatever. So." Blitzo said with disinterest and patted the demon on the back and leading him into the back office. "Why don't you step into my office and you can tell me more about your little problem."

He lead the client into the office, then looked back at Millie and Moxxie with a furious sneer.

"Fuck you both!" He hissed under his breath, before slamming his door shut.

Blitzo turned around in his office and saw the client sitting in front of his desk, still drying his eyes.

"Let's get this over with." Blitzo groaned to himself, before putting on his 'business smile' and going over to his desk. "So. To what do we owe this..." He cringed as he saw the demon wiping his tears even more. "Dubious pleasure?" he groaned.

"Well." Tydus sniffled. "I guess it all happened... when I died."

"Oh fuck, here we go." Blitzo facepalmed as he stared off space, tuning out half of what he was about to say.

"See my girlfriend got dragged into this freaky cult." Tydus explained. "They seemed okay at first, but soon they were asking for more and more. Eventually, she didn't come home, so I went to their hideout to try and find her." He shuttered and nearly broke down again. "They killed the love of my life. Then... they used her body in some freakish necromancy ritual... turned her into some freakish zombie! I went through a lot of those bastards on my own... but I was arrested before I could get them all. Then they gave me the chair... and the cult got away Scott free."