Author's Note

Alright, guys. Something that probably needs to be addressed.

As some of you may notice, this story is just about caught up with the Helluva Boss timeline. So, since it's an unfinished show, I'm gonna have to make up the rest off the top of my head. That was kinda, always the plan.

As for Loona.

Some of you may know by now that in the show, Loona doesn't have all that much in terms of character complexity and minimal character growth (for the most part.) So I'm gonna have to make that up too. Obviously, I can't let her be stagnant, since she IS technically the main character of this story, NOT Dante. So expect to see some actual character growth from here on out. As well as plot points that do not match the show at all.

As Dante's part of the story. I AM gonna try to keep the DMC continuity asuch as I can, in terms of abilities and traits of the characters from that property. Dante has been given one or two new abilities, such as his ability to travel in between Hell and the Living world at will. In the game, he cannot do that at all unless he finds a gate between the world, he would normally be stuck there. Obviously the back stories are gonna be changed a bit to include Lucifer and the seven deadly sins, and you should expect to find out more about that in future chapters.

Since I'm a bumbling moron and write my stories like a fucking ape, I cannot promise that it'll be perfect in any way. However, what I CAN promise is that it'll be a lot of fun to read and ultimately that's my goal.

To put a smile on your bright, shining faces. lol

It's gonna take some creative thinking on my part, I've got a lot of work cut out for me, so wish me luck. I hope I can do y'all proud.

Writing stories in this universe are a bit tougher than I thought. The shows so short and so vague about the world around it, that I'm forced to speculate about a lot of stuff I can't find via research. Either that, or it'll conflict with the lore of DMC and I'm forced to change it. Whatever the case, just know, I'm doing my best to make something cool. Maybe not exactly ACCURATE, per say, but definitely something that y'all could hopefully enjoy.

And before I go, I'd like to give a quick shout-out to my followers as well as everyone else who has been reading and supporting the stories so far. I really appreciate it, and I shall see y'all in the next chapter.

Which should be finished soon.

✌️