Chapter 6: Kalamari

The following day, the I.M.P crew was on their way to work. Millie and Moxxie sat in the very back, clinging to each other for dear life from Blitzo's horrendous driving. Loona sat in the passengers seat, staring out the car window, trying not to get car sick from all the swerving and loud music.

"I love this song!" Blitzo said, banging his head as he jammed out to the music, ignoring everyone else's terrified faces. "You were a spicy little- uh- demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair!"

Loona growled under her breath in frustration. Moxxie tried his best to cover his ears, but it was no use.

Blitzo kept singing, "Fieeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare..."

Loona breathed a sigh of relief when the van turned into the parking lot for work.

"Thooought it might be love, but you went--!" Blitzo continued to sing.

Then, just as they were about to pull I to their usual parking spot, they were cut off by a small pink convertible, that quickly stole their spot.

Blitzo was caught off guard and immediately slammed on the breaks. "Oh, shit! Fu-"

Blitzo turned the music off and peered at the driver of the pink car with an annoyed growl. Then he caught a glimpse of the license plate, that read, "SUCKS-4-LIFE."

Blitzo immediately looked in his rear view mirror at his two Imp employees. "Where's Dante?"

"Uh..." Moxxie took a quick look around. "Not here, yet, sir. It's still early."

Blitzo grumbled under his breath at that. "Of fucking course it is... Alright, then."

He then started rummaging under his seat for a few moments, then pulled out a megaphone.

"Oh, you 'suck for life', do ya?!" Blitzo said as he rolled down his window and stuck his head out with a megaphone, "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!"

Suddenly, the driver of the car stepped out and Loona's heart immediately skipped a beat. It was a famous pop star. She had hot pink skin and white hair, with an incredible fashion sense.

"Oh, shit! Verosika!" Blitzo grumbled in annoyance.

Verosika immediately looked over at them upon hearing their name, and blew a bubble of pink gum, which popped soon after.

"Blitz-o." She said with disdain.

The leader of I.M.P glared at her in annoyance, "I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is..." Suddenly Blitzo fell on his face, when he got out of the car, then got back uo as if it never happened, "...three Rings DOWN!"

The pop star didn't seem phased by his insult and replied with an immediate rebuttal. "And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts."

Blitzo could feel himself gerltting angrier by the second and bared his teeth at her, "Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last COCK in Hell!"

Verosika scoffed and flipped her hair at that, "They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups." She said before taking a swig of the flask she held, before wiping her mouth with her thumb. "So, your sister says, hi." she said with a teasing sneer.

Blitzo growled under his breath and stepped forward closer to her, "Why are you parkin' here?!" he shouted, demandingly, "This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!"