Chapter 2: Desperate Times

It was barely daytime when I.M.P had their next visitor, the bird like demon named, Stolas. As the slender being walked into the office, he paused with confusion when he spotted Millie and Moxxie holding each other in the corner. Loona, meanwhile sat back in her chair at her desk, scrolling through her Sinstagram while paying Stolas no mind at all.

"Oh my." Stolas said as he eyes the cowering couple. "I suppose it was more urgent than Blitzo let on." He looked over at the hellhound, who still didn't look up from her phone. "Where is-"

He was interrupted, when Loona, without saying anything, simply pointing at Blitzo's office, before continuing with her scrolling.

Stolas nodded and walked into Blitzo's office, only to find at first glance, that the office was empty. The bird like being walked further into the room with utter curiosity until he reached the desk and found Blitzo curled up underneath.

"Ah, Blitzo, my sweet." Stolas began cheekily, sitting on the top of the desk. "What sort of trouble have you gotten yourself into now?"

"Uh... I-I don't know." Blitzo replied.

"Do not know?" Stolas replied with a scoff. "It didn't sound like that on the phone." He reached down and lovingly pet the top of the imp's head. "Tell me your troubles, my sweet, and I shall make you feel better. I assure you." He purred affectionately.

Blitzo finally snapped after that and jumped out onto the top of the desk with furious look. "LISTEN! I JUST GOT DONE HAVING A NEAR DEATH FUCKING EXPERIENCE, WHICH BY THE WAY PLANS ON FOLLOWING ME HERE! SO I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR WEIRD PERVERTED FUCKING BIRD SHIT, RIGHT NOW! SO FUCK OFF!"

Stolas's eyes widened at that, though he didn't seem too phased by the insult. "Oh my." He said, leaning closer to the hyperventilating Imp. "Your feathers really are ruffled." He said, delicately running his hand along Blitzo's jawline. "Who's been bullying my sweet Blitzo?"

The Imp melted into his desk chair with a defeated huff. "That was the scariest fucking thing I've ever fucking seen in my life."

"What HAPPENED?" Stolas replied insistently, though still elegantly polite as usual.

"Ugh!" The Imp groaned and rubbed his eyes stressfully. "W-we went to go do a job, business as usual." He shrugged. "Then those PSYCHO FUCKING HUMANS summoned a giant lava dragon..." suddenly he shot up and started shaking Stolas by the shirt collar in a panic. "IT ALMOST RIPPED MY SPONE OUT THROUGH MY ASSHOLE! AND NOW ITS NOT GONNA STOP TILL IT FIND ME AND FINISHED THE JOB!"

"Okay okay, do calm down." Stolas said, easing Blitzo back into his chair. His hands found their way to the Imps shoulder and started massaging them, to great effect. "There... better now?"

"No." Blitzo whimpered. "I don't even know what that fucking thing was. It was the size of a fucking building!"

"That DOES sound like quite a nasty beast." Stolas said, staring off in curious thought. "Though it does not sound like anything from our world."

"Well it sure as shit didn't come from earth!" Blitzo huffed in annoyance. "What are you saying? It's a fucking alien?"

"Oh no no no. Certainly not." Stolas replied in amusement as he continued massaging Blitzo's shoulders. "Though from the sound of it, this could quite a problem indeed."

Blitzo's eyes widened at that and his stomach dropped with dread. "WHAT!?"

"Yes. I am afraid the creatire you have just described was known as a Hell Wyvern." Stolas said a bit more grim this time. Blitzo tensed up upon hearing that. "See certain demon lords use these creatures to feast on human souls in mass quantity. Which is a major problem for YOU, because demon lords are VERY powerful and VERY territorial."