Chapter 18: Sweet Little Sinner (18+)

Loona was caught in deep thought as she headed up to the I.M.P office. The entire ride in the elevator, she kept thinking about Dante.

This was it for him.

He found the ones who killed his family.

Even though he remained aloof as usual, it didn't take a detective for her to know how he must've been feeling. If it were her in his shoes, she knew she'd be absolutely restless. She kicked herself for not being able to say anything more helpful to him.

As she entered the office, the three Imp's and Stolas all lit up.

"My baby!" Blitzø said excitedly, rushing over to her. "You're back!"

She stuck her foot out toward the Imp, causing him to halt his charge.

"Don't even think about it." She hissed.

"I'm just so relieved to see you!" He said.

"What happened?" Millie asked. "Did Dante put the king into an early grave, or what?"

"No..." She huffed as she collapsed onto her desk, folding her arms with a pensive look, as she kept thinking about what happened.

The others weren't satisfied with her answer however.

"Well?" Blitzø replied, expectingly.

"What happened?" Stolas asked.

Loona sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "It WASN'T Lucifer." she huffed. "The Prince Of Darkness is some freakshow, named Mundus."

"Mundus?" Stolas replied, humming to himself in thought. "I've heard that name before... I didn't realize he was still a threat. This IS troubling."

"Okay, so then... where's Dante?" Blitzø replied with a confused look.

Loona huffed to herself and looked away. "He went home, alright?" she snapped with a growl.

Blitzø and Stolas shared a look toward each other after that.

"Well then, if that's that." Stolas waved it off with an uncomfortable look. "I have a wife who needs to be divorced, so if you'll excuse me."

After that, the Goetic prince left the office, with Blitzø staring at his daughter with concern for a few moments. Millie and Moxxie shared a confused look, then shrugged to each other.

"Loony." Blitzø sighed, causing her to peer at him, challengingly. Then he motioned her to follow him. "Come on."

She hesitated for a moment, but eventually rolled her eyes and followed him to his office with a huff. Blitzø closed them I'm, before sitting across from her at his desk.

"What do you want?" She groaned.

"Loony, you had me worried sick!" Blitzø explained. "I thought for sure you'd be injured or something. Thank fucking Satan for Dante."

"Yeah." she huffed with an annoyed roll of the eyes. "I know. I'm sorry, alright?" she replied, not really meaning it.

Blitzø stared back at his daughter as she folded her arms and looked away in deep contemplation. He could tell something was troubling her, and it didn't take much for him to guess what it was.

"Loona." he sighed, but she didn't look at him, this time. "What's going on with you? I haven't seen you like this before."

She shook her head with an annoyed huff. "Nothing, I'm fine!"

"You are NOT fine!" Blitzø replied, throwing his arm up. "You're distracted all the time. You're running off. What IS it?"

"It's nothing, Blitzø!" she snapped.