A New High

Felix moaned loudly as a fourth finger entered him. He was becoming desperate, the burning stretching feeling hurt so bad but he wanted that pleasurable feeling to return. "Enough Hyune. I want you." Felix whimpered as the pain swelled. The pleasure wasn't coming quick enough, the fourth finger burned inside him as he felt stretched to his limit. He wanted the older, he didn't want the pain. Hyunjin pulled out instantly, wiping his fingers on his shirt. Felix shuddered at the loss of warmth, growing ever so needy underneath the raven.

"Felix, I need you to tell me when to stop okay? If it becomes too much you must promise to tell me." Hyunjin said seriously as he began to undress. His toned abs made the younger's dick twitch as he let out a pretty moan.

"I promise Hyune."

Hyunjin squeezed out a generous amount of lube and started coating his penis with it. Felix watched with a mixture of anxiety and lust. Hyunjin was huge, could he really take all that? After a few gentle strokes, Hyunjin was ready. He moved towards Felix's entrance, taking Felix's hands within his own. His tip was gently pressed against the hole, ready to enter, but he wouldn't without consent. It wasn't right. He looked into Felix's shimmery eyes, asking the all important question. "Can I?"

Felix gulped down his fears, it was now or never. He looked up at the man above him, taking in all his beauty. He was so happy he could share this moment with the older, the man he loved, his boyfriend. He was ready for anything. "I'm ready."

Hyunjin pushed in slowly, allowing Felix to adjust to his size. Even though Felix thought he was ready, he wasn't. He cried out loudly, tears flowing down his cheeks as the pain ripped through him. But Hyunjins voice guided him through it all.

"You're doing so well baby, you're taking me so well" Hyunjin said as he pushed in further. He could feel Felix squeezing his hands, his tight walls hugging his dick. He felt so good, but he knew Felix didn't feel the same. Not yet anyway. Felix whimpered louder as Hyunjin pushed in further, he didn't know how much longer he could take of this pain. Despite Hyunjin's kind reassuring words, it hurt badly.

"Just do it Jinnie, I can't take it anymore." Felix cried, tears flowing down his cheeks. Sex wasn't as perfect as in the movies.

Hyunjin paused for a moment, allowing the younger some time to breathe. He knew this was a lot to take in and he was less than halfway inside the younger. "Felix are you sure, I can't bear hurting you anymore than I am."

Felix nodded. "I'm sure Jinnie, I can't take it slowly anymore. Put it in me. Please." Hyunjin looked into the eyes of the boy he was about to ruin, muttering a small apology Hyunjin pulled out slightly before ramming his dick inside the younger.

Felix screamed in pain, his insides felt like they had been torn open. He was reduced to a sobbing mess as Hyunjin pulled him in for a hug, stroking his hair gently. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." he whispered as he sat still, not daring to move. Felix sat frozen in the arms of the older, the pain was slowly subsiding as he began to adjust to the size. Around 5 minutes later Felix felt comfortable enough to allow Hyunjin to move and he gave the all clear to the raven.

Hyunjin felt terrible for hurting his angel. He had to make it right. Slowly, he started to curl his hips, the movement instantly produced small moans from his angel. Feeling more confident in himself, he increased his movements angling himself upwards as he hit the sensitive bundle of nerves he'd been avoiding earlier. Felix let out a series of loud moans as he felt Hyunjin hit his prostate, he'd never felt so good in his life. Pleasure surged through him and he could do nothing except moan loudly, feeling euphoric.

Hyunjin increased his pace, still hitting the same sensitive spot. He watched as the younger became a smiling, moaning mess beneath him. Sweat and drool dripped off his face as cries came periodically from his mouth. My angel, Hyunjin thought. The boy quickened his pace as his thrusts became more choppy and rough, he was close.

"Mmm... Hyun... gonna cum." Felix moaned as he felt the pressure build up inside him.

"Let it out angel, you've done so well" Hyunjin said, increasing his pace more. He too was close.

With a scream, Felix came. "Hyunjin-aghhhh" and that was enough to send Hyunjin over the edge. He pulled out just in time and watched as the white ribbon shot from the end of his tip, coating the boy beneath him. He was a beautiful mess, Hyunjin's beautiful mess.

Hyunjin laid down next to Felix, pulling him in for a warm hug. "You did so well baby, I'm so proud of you." Felix had never felt so many emotions in his life, Hyunjin didn't lie it hurt. But it felt amazing. Hyunjin made him feel so good, he was so happy. Tears slipped from his eyes as he was overwhelmed by emotions, emotions he felt towards the older.

"I love you Hyunjin"

"I love you too Felix"