Chapter 3

Bada's POV

Man, I can't stop thinking about last night. I never thought I'd see Luna again, let alone become friends with her or have her coming to my dance studio today.

(FLASHBACK TO THE AIRPORT)

When I first met her in the cafe in the airport, I was honestly so stunned by her beauty. Of course, in the moment I couldn't really think about that too much because I had just spilled my cold coffee all over her top. Then her shirt got wet and I could see the outline of her bra. My fucking goodness. She was wearing a black laced bra that revealed just enough for me to see. I snapped out of those thoughts really quickly when I saw how uncomfortable she was though. Without hesitation, I took my hoodie off to give to her. When she came back from changing in the bathroom, I nearly choked on my coffee seeing her in my hoodie. She looked absolutely perfect. When she came over to where I was, I got a bit flustered because she looked so pretty. Then I looked down and saw that black laced bra sticking out of her purse. "KILL ME NOW!!!" was all I could think at the moment. I made sure to give her some dollars that I had on me for the coffee. I usually never carry cash so I just handed her whatever I had. Then she put her hand on top of mine. For a second the entire airport stopped moving. There was this faint spark in the small seconds her hand was on mine, but the spark was undeniable. She had noticed her hand lingered longer than it needed to and immediately removed her hand making sure not to seem too nervous about it. The way I just wanted to grab her hand and keep a hold on it for just a while longer but I knew I couldn't.

I cleared my throat and motioned for us to go to the boarding area so we wouldn't be late for our flights. As we approached where she was heading I could see a faint figure in front of me. I couldn't see the man's face but I knew he looked angry by his demeanor. The short girl turned back to me to say she had to go back with her boyfriend. BOYFRIEND YOU GUYS! Saying I was disappointed was an understatement. I could tell she really had to go and I wanted to at least know her name or get her number but she ran off before I could ask. I guess that's for the best though. We wouldn't be seeing each other after this anyway, plus she's already in a relationship. Those stars wouldn't have aligned even if I wanted them to. Before she met up with her boyfriend, she turned and waved at me with an enthusiastic expression. I couldn't help but wave back with a warm smile. I hope whoever she is, she leads a good life.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

I woke up today a bit excited to see Luna again. Although I know she has a boyfriend, I think I'm fine just being friends with her. She seems like such a nice person, and Kirsten definitely told me so many amazing things about her that I can't help to want to get to know her more. It's almost 11 a.m. when I text Luna the details to the dance studio.

Luna's Number✨🌙

ME: Hey Luna good morning, it's me Bada. I hope I didn't wake you but I just wanted you to know that the dance class starts at 1:45 p.m. today.

Luna: Hey Bada good mooring. No you didn't wake me, I was just getting ready for the day 😌

ME: alright 👌. Imma send a Google map link to the studio

(Directions to JustJerk Studios on Google Maps Link Sent)

Me: When you get there text me and I'll come bring you to the class so you don't get lost 😊

Luna: Okkkk thx again. I'll see you in a while 🤗

Me: Ok see you soon!

Now I have to find some way to make time pass by quick from now until class starts. I feel so eager to teach today all of a sudden. I guess I could go out and run a few errands first. I decided to wear black t-shirt with black jeans and a plaid jacket wrapped around my waist. I can't forget my black cap though, I always have to have one on me whenever I dance. I put my hair in a low ponytail so my hat can fit and I grab my bag to head out the door. I think I'll go to a coffee shop first to get breakfast then set out to do my errands.