Chapter 6

Luna's POV

I woke up today with a bit of a headache—nothing too major but enough to make me slow my pace when getting up. I look at my phone to check the time, wow it's already past 1:30 p.m. I guess my body was really exhausted after last night. I never sleep in this late. I tried to get out of bed but then I remembered the aching pain my body was still in so I stopped moving to catch my pace. Looking over at my nightstand, I noticed a glass of water and a container of my meds with a note on it. 

Note: From Bada - Make sure you take your medicine when you wake up. I'll be back over later today so take it easy and make sure not to move too much!

She ended the note with a cute little heart and a smiley face. I smile to myself after going back on the events last night when Bada was there to help me. I truly appreciated her so much for everything she did for me. Although we've just met, she has been nothing but amazing to me. I can tell she's gonna be a lifelong friend which makes me so happy. Snapping out of my thoughts, I realized Haneul never came home last night. The bed is empty on his side. I went out into the living room to make sure he hadn't passed out on the floor or couch. 

When I opened my bedroom door, I looked around to see everything was spotless, like those scary men were never in here. Haneul couldn't have cleaned up, it must've been Bada. My heart thumps at the thought of her cleaning up for me. I told her I would get to it today but knowing her, she would've never let me raise a hand to clean. I guess this princess treatment just keeps getting better and better lol. In all seriousness though, I feel so grateful for her. I know for a fact Haneul wouldn't have cleaned up because he "had too big of a hangover to function" so it was either me clean or the apartment stay like a pig pin. So I appreciate Bada doing this for me. I have no idea how to repay her kindness to me. 

I go into my bathroom to get a shower in before I start the day. I can't lie, it was tough showering today. My entire body still ached and my hip was killing me while standing for so long. After I got out of the shower, which took longer than anticipated, I wrapped myself in a towel so I could get ready. Before I could put any clothes on, I hear the doorbell ring. I go out to check who it was because Haneul has a key. When I opened the door, I saw my Jam Republic girls and Bada. They were all standing there with worried expressions but Bada had a look on her face that was odd. She was bright red with a shy look on her face. I wonder what's up with her. 

"Hey guys, what are you all doing here?"

"Luna we heard about what happened at the club yesterday," Kirsten said

"W-what?" I breathed out confused about how they knew. Does everyone know what happened yesterday? I didn't want this to get out in the public.

"I was at the club to pick up a jacket my friend left when I ran into Bada. She was looking at security cameras when I bumped into her and I saw what happened. Girl, are you ok?" Latrice said. I was kinda embarrassed that they saw the footage from last night. I know I must look really pathetic on tape trying to defend myself but failing. I looked to the ground trying to fight back these emotions as I stepped aside and let the girls walk in. I put on my best smile to stop me from breaking down.

"Yeah, girls I'm fine. I'll be honest though, I'm still a little shaken up but I'm getting better." 

"I kind of forced Bada to tell us what happened. She didn't say much just that you were taken to the hospital. How bad was it?" Ling said

"I got hurt a bit but I'm recovering so don't worry. Plus Bada helped me so much yesterday." I turned to Bada to show her my gratitude.

"Thank you so much Bada for last night, I truly am thankful for everything you did for me," I said giving Bada a hug. She smiles and then caresses my back with affection to show her appreciation.