Chapter 36

BADA'S POV:

As I pull into the driveway of our house, I feel so happy to finally see Luna after a long day. I go to the front door to punch in the pin but I get a text from my phone. Tatter told me Kyma and Minah both threw up in her car. I was texting her as I walked into the door and yelled out for Luna.

"Baby, I'm home," I said as I finished up typing. When I looked up from the phone, my blood ran cold.

The house was a mess, but none of that mattered. All I saw was a beat-up Haneul lying lifelessly in the middle of my living room. I dropped everything in my hands and froze. I was too scared to move. Too scared to do anything.

I slowly moved towards Haneul to see if there was a possible pulse, but there was none. I quickly snapped out of whatever trance I was in and started to panic.

"Luna!" I yell out getting up from Haneul's dead body.

"LUNA!" I frantically called out again and again as I searched all of downstairs. I had no luck down here so I run upstairs taking two steps at a time. Where is she?!

"LUNA! WHERE AR-" I say but stop when I find her upstairs next to the stair railing. She was bleeding so much.

"No, please no!" I said as I collapsed to my knees next to her. She was alive breathing faintly.

"Baby, please. Stay with me okay? Imma get you some help," I say rushing to my feet to find my phone. I hurry downstairs to get my phone then rush back to Luna's side as I call for an ambulance. After I call the ambulance, I call my brother.

"Da-Dae Hyun," I say shaking.

"Noona, what's wrong?" He says.

"I-I need you to c-come over. N-now! Hurry, please," I pleaded then dropped my phone to hold Luna's wound.

"Bada," Luna says just a little above a whisper. I stare at her as tears spill out of my eyes,"

"Sorry you had to come home to this," she says faintly.

"I had a surprise for you. I wanted to show my love and appreciation for everything you've done for me. I guess you can get Kirsten to tell you everything," she says with a weak smile but I frantically shake my head.

"No, you're gonna tell me okay? I only want to know what you did today from you Luna. No one else. You're gonna be okay baby, just wait. Dae Hyun's on his way and he's gonna fix you right up. You're gonna be fine love," I said smiling weakly.

"Baby, I love you so much. I'd never met someone so special to my life until you came. Thank you for giving me so much love and being my best friend. I can't even remember any of the bad moments in my life right now. All I can remember is the times we were happy and in love," she said before grabbing onto my hand.

"No Luna, keep your eyes open. Do not shut them, you hear me," I said firmly. She was not about to die on me. I will not let that happen.

"I'm trying baby," she says softly as she rubs her fingers gently up and down my arms.

A few minutes later, Dae Hyun walks into the house in panic.

"B-bada?" he calls out when he sees Haneul on the floor dead.

"We're up here," I say trying to hold it together. He rushes upstairs to find me and Luna sitting in a pile of blood and he quickly starts tending to Luna.

"Get my phone out of my pocket and dial the first number in the contacts," he says as he's working. I dial the number and put the phone on speaker.

"I need an emergency team to my location stat. We have a dead body," he says before telling me to hang up.