Chapter 28

Today, Bada and I decided to go to the dance studio because my girls from Jam Republic called me up and asked to go with them since they just got back from a tour and I couldn't be happier. I made sure to ask the girls if it was okay that Bada joined us and they were ecstatic to see her again. After our movie night a while ago, the girls couldn't get enough of Bada. We're all gonna work on some choreography together today and have some long-awaited fun. 

Me and Bada just arrived at the studio just in time for all the girls to be there. 

"BITHCHHHHHHHH" Emma yelled as she saw me coming through the door of our room and this made all the other girls turn their heads in surprise that we were finally there. 

"Mother!" Audrey exclaimed as she went on her knees to bow down to me as I walked in. I swear this girl and her dramatics, but can't say I hate it. 

"Yes, girls. mother has FINALLY arrived," I said walking in like I was the queen and did my little princess walk and wave. Before I could even finish my royal bow, Ling ran up and jumped me causing me to fall to the ground. Her doing this made all the other girls pile in after her and now all the girls were on top of me. 

"Bada," I croaked out on the floor dramatically like I was on my last breath of air (being around Audrey makes me extra dramatic 🤭)

"No can do," Bada said with her hands in her pocket as she stepped around me and went about her business. 

"TRAITOR!" I yelled which only made her laugh harder. 

"Alright, you guys got three more seconds so make it count. One, two, ..." I said before hurling them all off of me. I seriously felt like I was She-Hulk 💅.

"We've missed you girl," Latrice said as we all lay out on the floor. 

"I've missed you all too. So, so much. I'm so happy you guys are back." I said 

"We're so happy to be back. Now we can finally rest a bit from concerts. That tour was tough," Kirsten said and all the girls nodded in agreement. 

"Oh my goodness, I didn't think it'd be that rough. Are you all okay?" I ask genuinely concerned. I knew tour was hard but hearing Kirsten say that made me feel for them deeply. They're such amazing dancers but I know it must've been hard for them. 

"We're good, it was just tiring is all," Emma said with a shrug. 

"Are you guys sure you want our first hangout back to be in a dance studio and not a spa?" I asked. 

"Oh don't worry spa weekend will be happening very soon. But we wanted to come back and dance for fun. Tour was nice but it felt so forced. I love being here in the studio though," Kirsten said and the other girls agreed. 

"Well I'm glad you're all back. Any dances y'all had in mind for today?" I ask.

"Yup, me and Kirsten did this duet to a popular song and we think you'll love it," Latrice told me. 

"Then what are we waiting for ladies? Let's get to it," I say as I clap my hands together and hop off the ground. 

"Oh no, it's teacher Luna," Ling said with a pout and Audrey nodded.

"You said what?" I said holding my hand to my ear. Of course I heard her but I love being 'Teacher Luna' sometimes for fun. Plus it pisses them off and that makes me really happy 😊.

"Nothing," Ling said running off to the middle of the room.

"That's what I thought," I said clapping my hands together in satisfaction as I made my way over to Bada. 

"Uh guys, you didn't give Bada the same introduction you gave me. Come over here and jump her too," I said ready to see them all pummel over Bada, but she shook her head and held her hand up in surrender.