Chapter 46

LUNA'S POV

Bada and I just made it to her brother's house. As we pull into the driveway, I see the kids outside playing in a kiddie pool while Soo-min tends to her garden. As soon as the car stops, Bada jumps out to get to her.

"Yahh, Soo-min you're supposed to be resting," Bada says while pulling Soo-min up from where she's squatting on the ground. But of course Soo-min wasn't going to listen to Bada.

"Take your slimy hands off of me before I feed you fertilizer," she says holding a handful of dirt in her gloved hand. Bada huffs and yells for her brother in the house.

"DAE HYUN!!! COME GET YOUR WIFEEE!!!" She yells and I'm positive everyone from here to five neighborhoods over heard this insane lady. I just shake my head watching this scene unfold as I go up to the kids.

"Hi my babies," I tell them and they hop out of the pool and run up to hug me. They ended up making my clothes wet but who cares. Anything for the babies.

"You two have a very crazy aunt. Don't turn out like her guys. We gotta break that generational curse," I tell them as we walk up to Bada and Soo-min.

"Heyyy. I'm just trying to make sure dumby over here doesn't give birth on the porch. But hey who am I to give orders," she says with her hands in the air making me laugh. Soo-min flicks her off behind the kids back making me giggle louder.

"If I'm a dumby them you're a loser. Wait scratch that. You're a cockroach," Soo-min says calmly while watering her plants. Bada audibly huffs and folds her arms. I swear you'd think these two were the kids ages by the way they act around each other. She was about to say something back but Dae-Hyun comes outside.

"Dae Hyun I take it back. Get a divorce right now and me and Luna will help with the kids. Pinky promise," she says holding out her pinky to him. This is so funny.

"Divorce me?" Soo-min says shocked making me giggle at the scene unfolding. She gets up from tending to her plants and walks over to Bada.

"Oh I get it, you want me to get divorced so you can be with me huh? See I always knew you had a thing for me. But, hate to burst that tiny bubble of yours but me and your brother are gonna be together forever. Try not to cry on your way out," she says leading Bada to the car. We all know she's playing right now which makes this even funnier so she can get under Bada's skin.

"Like...you?" Bada asks disgusted.

"I would rather rub my bare cheeks across this hot pavement than ever like you Soo-min. That baby brain must really be getting to you. Dae Hyun, you should come check on her, stat," Bada says holding her hand against Soo-min's forehead to check for a nonexistent fever. Dae Hyun comes to stand beside me and gives me a bottle of water.

"I'll pay you fifty bucks to take me and the kids away for one hour," he tells me and they over hear it and gasp in shock.

"We're worth fifty dollars? THATS IT?" Bada says.

"Yeah what she said," Soo-mins says offended.

"You're right, I would need at least a hundred for each one. Give me two hundred right now and we can go to this fancy spa and take the kids to eat," I say to Dae Hyun.

"You'd leave me for a spa," Bada says playing hurt.

"I'd leave you for a free extra large wingstop ranch love. Don't get too offended," I say patting her head with a smile.

"Wow Soo-min, you see how unloved we are?" Bada says walking back to her side.

"Right, and to think I was gonna share my sandwich with him. Never again. I'm outty five-thousy. Come on Bada. Let's leave these losers alone," Soo-min says to Bada and they both peacefully walk into the house together.