Chapter 47

I glanced up from the catalog to find Nari laughing at something Bada said. But she was also touching my girls arm. I really hope all those Baddies episodes come in clutch tonight because it looks like we about to brawl 😫.

"What you guys laughing at?" I say across the table in a normal voice. Gotta make it sound like I'm not about to get active.

"Oh nothing, you wouldn't get it," Nari says making my pulse jump. Is she kidding me right now.

"Enlighten me then," I say squinting my eyes at her hoping somehow, someway laser beams will shoot from my eyes and blast her head off.

"We were just talking about our childhood baby. Dae Hyun brought up a time we all painted the pool purple on accident," Bada says.

"Accident? You literally put an entire bottle of your moms paints in the pool Bada, no accident there," Nari says laughing.

"Yeah because you pushed me making me spill the bottle in it. And they made me take the blame because I was the oldest," Bada says to me.

"I didn't push you, I was trying to hug you, remember. That day you said I looked pretty," Nari says. Oh so Bada told Nari she was pretty? Oh-? I give Bada an "oh so this is what we're doing" stare and she immediately corrects Nari.

"I did not say you were pretty. I said the bow you had in your hair was pretty. It was a holiday and we were all dressed up. I basically complimented everyone that day because we were all dressed nicely. But I did not say you were pretty," Bada corrects making sure Nari got the point.

"Yeah right, I saw how you used to look at me. Anyone with eyes could see you were into me Bada," Nari says casually as she eats the green bean off her plate. I crack my knuckle feeling tense all of a sudden. Keep your cool Luna!

"What are you doing?" Bada whispers to Nari but I can still hear it.

"It's not like you have to be embarrassed. The past is the past," Nari says while waving her hand. This girl is insane to think saying something like that is okay in front of Bada's girlfriend, aka ME!

"Plus I know you still find me attractive. You just can't do anything about it at the moment," she continues.

"At the moment?" I say to her. I'm done letting her play in my face like this.

"I didn't find you attractive then and I definitely don't find you attractive now Nari. Actually, what the fuck are you doing? You said you would stop with all the weird stuff and your putting on an awfully big show right now," Bada says annoyed. 

"Thought about that but after officially meeting Luna, I think you can do so much better," Nari says looking me up and down.

"Excuse me?" I say getting mad.

"We all know how damaged you are Luna, it's only a matter of time before Bada gets tired of you and all your complaining. Like come on, we get it your parents never loved you but that was like, so long ago. Get over it," she says and I'm honestly so speechless right now.

"You told her about my past," I say to Bada hurt. How could she tell a stranger something I trusted her with.

"No baby I swear I didn't. I don't know how she knows about any of that stuff," Bada says.

"Walls in this house are thin. You should really stop telling people about your past if you don't like it being brought up Luna. Plus someone like you can't relate to our upbringing. We actually had a family. You didn't," Nari tells me shrugging like this is a normal conversation and this is my breaking point. I stand up from my seat and excuse myself from the table. I'm not about to sit here and get insulted like this.