Chapter 34

Today, Bada and I separated ways for the day. She left the house early this morning to get ready with the girls from Bebe but it was only because I made her. If she had stayed here any longer, she would've changed her mind about going again. All morning while getting ready, she kept talking to herself 'I should stay' or 'No, I should go' and even 'But my baby, I have to stay'. That was a cycle for like a good two hours, lol. But luckily she went with the girls. I would've had Lusher and Tatter come to drag her out of here if I had to. 

Bada reminded me that she won't be able to have her phone on most of the shoot, so I decided to leave voice note messages for her throughout the day. That way, when the shoot is over, she can know everything went fine. 

I finished getting ready to head out soon. Kirsten's gonna come pick me up in about thirty minutes.

I decided to spend the rest of this time cleaning the house and rearranging a few things

I decided to spend the rest of this time cleaning the house and rearranging a few things. I have a plan to surprise Bada tonight with a living room sleepover vibe. I'm gonna build a fort and bring out all the board games she likes as well as cook her favorite dishes. Plus I want Kirsten to help me pick out some gifts for her. Today is gonna be a 'Bada Lee Fun Day' when she gets back. But I also have another plan if she's tired from the shoot. I'll keep the fort but will switch out the board games for an at-home spa day. I'll have face masks and other goodies on standby just in case. 

*PHONE RINGING*

"Hey Lulu, I'm downstairs"

"Alright, I'll be right down"

*CALL ENDS*

I hurry and rush out the door making sure to grab all of my belongings as I make my way to the parking lot.

"Heyyyy Bitchhhhh" Kirsten yells when I get in the car.

"Hey Kirstttttt," I say giving her a big hug. After that night when the girls came over and I quite lost my shit, I thought they'd never want to talk to me again. But I'm so grateful that wasn't the case. We're all besties again but I know they're trying their hardest not to bring up any sensitive topics. I don't mind if they ask but I still get embarrassed by it. If anything, after I apologized to them, me and Kirst have become a lot closer (Well closer than we were. We were alright like this🤞 but we're even tighter now). She comes over more often and we talk about everything. If we're not talking about my situation, we just vibe together like old times and it's really fun and relaxing with her. 

"Hey, what time do you need to be there? I was thinking we could go get some breakfast before,"

"We have plenty of time, let's go eat," I said clapping my hands. I can never say no to food. That's my one nonnegotiable. 

We both head to this new cafe near the police precinct. It's just opened up in this area and we're so excited because it's one of those really girly cafes. There are pink and cat paws everywhere and they even serve drinks and food that are pink. I heard it's all organic food coloring though so that just makes this place even better. When we stepped inside, both of our jaws were on the floor, it was so adorable.