Chapter 41

LUNA'S POV:

I glance up at the clock on the wall and see it's almost six thirty in the morning. I couldn't really sleep last night though, I guess it must be because I was asleep for so long. Like real-life sleeping beauty over here. The sun just started to rise a bit and I can see the beautiful sunrise after so long. Although being in the coma felt like only a few days, I can't help but feel so odd not being conscious for four months straight.

Bada's fast asleep next to me in the bed right now. She must not have gotten any good sleep since I've been gone. She looks so much thinner now and has bags under her eyes. Ugh, it makes me sad to think how much she's been suffering these past few months. I'm just glad everything is over with and we can finally, peacefully, start our lives together. No more obstacles in the way or literal insane people trying to stop me from being happy. I just want to start over with Bada. Maybe we can go on a trip soon and spend some quality time together.

Since I'm probably not going back to sleep, I might as well go shower. Wait...I haven't showered in like four months 😀😀😀.

With that that thought in mind, I quickly but very quietly hop out of the bed and to the bathroom in the room. To my surprise when I get in there, it's fully stoked of all my bath products. Oh and there's a note.

Hi baby. I thought you might like to have all your stuff here and ready to use so I set everything out for you. Oh and I brought your favorite pink pajamas, fluffy pink robe and slippers too! (You look so pretty in it!!!) They're in the basket to your right. I'm glad to have you back my love and I'm here to serve you for the rest of our lives. Love you my Luna 💙

My heart swells reading her note. I'm smiling so wide yet I'm tearing up right now. I love Bada so much and I'm so happy to be back with her and be able to live in peace together. Although so much has happened, I have to look on the bright side and keep moving forward. Me going into a depressive state over Haneul won't do either of us any good and I don't want to worry Bada anymore. I've done that enough for a lifetime already.

I glance up at the mirror and wipe my tears away and put on the brightest smile I could. I feel so happy and content. She always does the nicest and most caring things for me which makes me love her even more. On the counter in here, she's got all my favorite bath products from body wash, bar soap, and scrubs to lotions, hair products, and skin care. Literally looks like a Sephora in here. I quickly turn the shower on and begin pinning my hair up. I put all the bath products in the shower then take off the night gown and hop in.

I just finished my everything shower and it lasted a good 30-45 minutes. When I get out, I wrap myself in the towel and pin my hair up again and do some body care. As I put my pajamas on, I look over to see a small bottle hiding in the corner of the basket behind a small hand towel. I take it out and find Bada's perfume I love so freaking much. Hehehehe you thought you could hide from me 😏.

After I've finished in the bathroom, I go out into the room and find Bada fast asleep. She's so pretty! Sitting on the bed gently, I stroke the side of her face to move a few strands of hair out of her face then kiss her on her forehead. She stirs for a moment then wakes up.

"Hi love," she says with her sleepy voice that I adore so much.

"Good morning baby. I didn't mean to wake you. You can go back to sleep," I tell her as she rubs the sleep out of her eyes while slowly shaking her head no.

"It's alright. I've missed waking up to you. I'm so happy I get to wake up with you every morning. It's the greatest gift I could ever have," she says sitting up in the bed.

"Awww Bada," I say getting all shy. She can have such a way with words making me blush even after all this time. She pulls me into her embrace and we hug each other for what feels like forever. A long awaited hug we both needed. After a while she pulls away and brings her hand to her face in awe.