Chapter 48

"Their names are... 해 별 (Hae Byeol) and 달 별 (Dal Byeol)." I tell everyone and the room goes silent. I start thinking the names are horrible until I hear Soo-min break out into sobs.

"What's wrong?" Bass asks very concerned and she sits closer to Soo-min.

"Their horrible names. I'm so sorry," I apologize to them but she frantically shakes her head no.

"Those names are perfect," Soo-min says wiping her tears away. I breathe out a breath of relief knowing she likes the names.

"Me and Bada spent some time thinking about names and it was so hard until she told me about the night you two got engaged. She told me you two pulled an all nighter one night and Dae Hyundai proposed when the sun finally came up. I thought it would be cute to name the kids after that night. Sun, moon and stars," I tell them and her sobs grow even louder. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Dae hyun wipe his eyes.

"Aww Dae Hyun's crying," I say teasing him but also touched by this beautiful.

Seeing Soo-min and Dae Hyun cry after hearing the baby names makes me so emotional. Next thing we know everyone in the room has shed a tear or two. It wasn't until Soo-min crouches over in pain from contractions. Dae Hyun hurries and call in some nurses while me and Bada watch over her. Bada's parents are still here and very excited.

"I know that look. That's the 'I'm ready to pop' look" Bada's mom says making us all laugh but Soo-min.

"I take it back. Have the baby for me Bada, hmm? One for old times sake," Soo-min asks Bada while in pain.

"Sorry Minmin, you gotta do this," Bada says.

"But I forgot how much pain it is to push. And I have to push TWICE. Oh no, I think I'm going to faint," Soo-min says dramatically. I go over to her to give her some words of encouragement.

"So-min, you're going to do great okay. These babies can't wait to see their beautiful mother and father and of course their cool aunties. I know it's scary but your gonna be just fine. Once those babies are layer on your chest, you're gonna be like 'what pain'. Nothing will matter after those precious babies are here. And hey, you've had two so it couldn't have been too bad that you decided to get down and dirty and make two more," I say trying to lighten the mood and she laughs through her pain.

"I told your brother to wrap it Bada," she yells through another contraction.

"Noooo, I do not wanna hear about my brothers sex life. Absolutely not," Bada says covering her ears and I'm over here just laughing it up. She looks like a traumatized child 😂.

"It's all your fault!" So-min screams as Dae Hyun walks in with some other doctors. He looks shocked not knowing what's going on which makes this so much more funny. The doctors check Soo-min and tell us she's 10 cm already and need to start pushing soon. Me and Bada get ready to walk out into the hall to give them some privacy but Soo-min wasn't having it.

"You guys can't leave" she says through ragged breaths. And Bada looks like her eyes might shoot out of her body.

"Soo-min, you know I love you right. And I love life and all of that cute jazz. But I cannot watch you push my niece and nephew out," Bada says but Soo-min starts crying again.

"Come on Bada, let's stay" I whisper to her and she gives in when her sons get louder.

"Okay okay, stop crying. We'll stay. But let me make myself clear, I will not be recording anything that isn't tv-pg. if you don't want the kids to see this in the future, I'm not recording it. Waist up only," Bada says making me laugh. Yup she'll def be traumatized by the end of the night. Plus I'm sure Soo-Min will somehow make Bada get a close up on her goods when their heads start popping out.

Bada and I stand on her left with Dae Hyun on her right side. Bada's already got her camera out filming just in case the time comes. And just like that it was time.