Chapter 9

Bada'd POV:

I've been in the hospital for about four hours now. When I got the call from my brother, he never told me what was going on, just that he needed someone close to Luna to fill out some paperwork from when she was here previously. I sent him Kirsten's number because she's the closest one to Luna. I didn't think anything of the call with my brother until Kirsten called me sometime after.

"Hey Bada, are you free right now?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Look, Luna's in the hospital."

"WHAT?" I said shocked and scared

"She's stable right now and is just resting but I have an emergency meeting to attend. The only reason I'm leaving is because I know she's out of harm's way and I'll be back later. I'll just be a few hours and the other girls are out of town right now. Do you think you can make it?"

"Of course, text me the hospital address and room number, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thanks luv"

After she hung up, I hurried and made my way to the hospital. She was fine the other day when I saw her. I wonder if her side was hurting more than she was letting on. I got to the hospital in ten minutes. I saw Kirsten outside of Luna's room and she walked up to me.

"Ok I'm really sorry for running off like this but my agency keeps calling, I really have to go."

"Yeah no problem, and don't worry, I'll let you know if anything changes," I said with a reassuring smile so she could go to her meeting in peace.

When she left, I went inside Luna's room and my heart dropped. She had blood all over her, I guess the doctors didn't wipe any of it off because they were so focused on her wound. I have no idea how it got this bad. She was fine the other day. I couldn't do anything but rest in the chair beside her bed. I stayed there for almost an hour when I heard her shifting in her bed. She looked like she was having a cold sweat or something and jumped up from lying down in shock.

"Luna?" she didn't hear me when I called her name. She was still shaking with beads of sweat on her forehead.

"Hey, hey you're okay. Calm down," I tried to tell her as I went over to her side. She looked so out of it. The next thing I knew, she laid back down as she passed out. I was so shocked by what happened that I went to the front desk to ask for my brother. He came from his office after a few minutes.

"What happened, why are you here Bada?" He asked. I was kinda irritated at him that he didn't call me here to begin with.

"She had woken up in a panic a minute ago. I could tell she was out of it but then she just passed back out" I said trying not to sound more panicked than I was. He followed me to her room and checked on her.

"I think she may have had a nightmare causing her to wake up abruptly like that. I gave her some antibiotics and a sedative to help her sleep for a while so she's stable right now. But Bada, what are you doing here? She told me she didn't want you finding out she was in here and as her doctor I have to respect her wishes." he said. I rolled my eyes at him trying to contain my anger at him.

"Kirsten called me down here because she had somewhere urgent to be for a few hours. And all the other girls are out of town for the next few days. I was the only one available to be here."

"Look, you know you're my sister but when it comes to my work I have to be professional. She requested to not have you here right before she passed out and I have to stick to that. You can stay for a while but you have to leave when she wakes up, got it?" I could tell he was put in a hard place between his patient and his sister. I understood where he was coming from, but I had no idea why Luna didn't want me here."