Chapter 43

The next morning, I'm woken up to Bada pecking my lips. I open my eyes to see a giddy Bada next to me who looks full of energy.

"Good morning baby," I tell her.

"Good morning my love," she says back happily.

"What's got you in such an amazing mood?" I ask curious seeing that it's barely ten in the morning.

"You of course. I'm just really happy to wake up next to you in our new home. I feel veryyyyyyy happy," she says rolling back and forth on the bed.

"Are you sure you haven't drank a double shot espresso yet?" I ask bc she's nearly bouncing off the bed.

"Nope," she says popping the p.

"I was waiting for you to wake up because I missed you," she says pulling me into a hug. I just realized we are both completely naked under these sheets and my face goes beet red thinking about last night.

"Don't get all shy on me now," she says.

"Who's shy?" I say challenging her.

"Not shy huh?" She says kissing me gently. Maybe a morning round wouldn't hurt. I hop on top of her and straddle her hips arching my ass into the air. She moves her hands lower cupping my ass cheeks in her hands then moving them to my waist.

She takes the initiative and rolls us both over so she's now on top as she pins my hands above my head with hers, never breaking the kiss. She keeps my hands pinned with her left hand as she glides the other down my body, stopping right at my entrance.

She gently begins to rub me making me moan softly at her touch. Breaking the kiss, she looks down at me as I squirm in her arms and then arching my back. She brings her lips down to my chest teasing me with quick pecks here and there. When she sees I want more, she takes my breast in her mouth making me unfold even more.

After leaving trails of more hickies on my chest, she creeps lower and lower from my chest to my stomach, planting soft kisses everywhere before stopping at my belly button. Bada looks up at me stopping everything she's doing. I open my eyes to see her stopping in her tracks.

"Would this make you uncomfortable?" She asks me as she gently stokes my thigh with her thumb. Ok so she wants to do 'that'.

"N, no. It's fine." I say. Ugh, who says 'it's fine' to something like this. Def a face palm moment.

"We don't have to baby," she says scooting back up to my face.

"No, no. I want to if you want to. I swear," I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks making sure I was on board with this. And I nod my head in response.

"I'm sure," I tell her and she gives me a long gentle kiss before lowering herself down between my thighs again. Ok Luna, you can do this. It'll be weird at first but you're a big girl. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

Just as I was about to object, she lowers her mouth to my heat and lightly strokes her tongue against my clit. When I tell you my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I could practically see stars forming. I look down at her but she quickly looks up at me to make sure I was okay. Feeling embarrassed about the position, I close my eyes as she picks up the pace.

I arch my back as I tug onto the pillow corner next to my head needing something to grab.

"Uhhh, Bada," is all I can make out with words at the moment.

"More," I moan out. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she takes me to the freaking moon. She enters one finger into me and I melt.

"Another," I say urgently and she does just that. Now she's working me double time with her fingers and tongue and I loose it. I'm a panting mess under her.