Chapter 14

Today I was meeting up with Bada at her dance studio. I decided to wear a long-sleeved black fitted shirt that was easy to move in, along with some black joggers that were the perfect mix between fitted and baggy. I put on my fave dance sneakers and got my dance bag together making sure to add an extra outfit. I always keep a spare outfit on me just in case something happens. I also put in some energy and protein bars with my pink hydro flask. I checked the weather and it was getting more chilly out since it was fall so I grabbed an oversized zip-up hoodie. Bada texted that she was here so I made my way out the door with my purse and my gym bag in my hands. When I got to the lobby of my building, Bada was sitting on a chair waiting for me. She had a bag in her hand and coffee in the other.

"Here you go love," Bada said handing me the bag and coffee. My eyes lit up brightly seeing as how I forgot to make myself breakfast. I practically jumped on her to hug her for the food.

"See, this is exactly why you're my favorite person," I said to her while giving her a kiss on the cheek. She goes to put one of her hands up by her chest playing shocked.

"Wow, so you only love me because I buy you food huh? Now that's just hurtful," she said wiping a fake tear. I giggled when she acted like I had just told her the worst news ever.

"Miss Lee, you are more than just a delivery woman you know," I said to her with an arm on her shoulder trying to sound sincere. She looked happy and touched, but I had to burst her bubble just a little.

"You're also my personal chauffeur," I said running away from her laughing. She chased me out to her car and met up with me by the passenger door.

"To say I'm hurt wouldn't even touch the surface of the heartbreak you just caused," she said to me acting all hurt. I thought I had really hurt her and tried to comfort her until I heard her start chuckling.

"Bada Lee, you can't do that," I said playfully hitting her arm. I rolled my eyes and tried to open my door but she hopped in front of me before I could even touch the handle.

"Hey, you're the one who said I was your chauffeur, I had to get you back somehow," she said still laughing at me. This lady had me panicked for like .5 seconds. I took a bite of the sandwich she got me, and my eyes instantly rolled back because it was so good and I let out a soft moan. I hadn't eaten dinner last night or breakfast today and it was already noon, I was starved. Bada started laughing at me.

"Can't a girl enjoy her food in peace?" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Of course you can, you just look adorable eating," Bada said as she pinched my cheeks.

"Ya girl's hungry, what can I say?" I said shrugging while taking another big bite. I probably looked like a starved animal eating this sandwich but I didn't care. Nothing would ever come between me and this beloved sandwich right now.

"You didn't eat breakfast?" Bada asked curiously.

"No, I totally forgot. My mind spaced this morning," I said with a small laugh. If Bada wasn't here, this sandwich would've been devoured in under two minutes but I'm trying to be a lady and keep it classy right now. Ugh, it's so freaking hard 😩 (that's what she said 🤭. FOCUS LUNA, I swear I have the mindset of a thirteen-year-old boy 😭).

"What's got you spacing so much you missed breakfast?" she asked me

"Right now it's this sandwich," I said making googley eyes with it. Bada laughed and poked my cheek then opened the passenger door for me. I slid in and she closed my door as she walked around the other side and got in.

"Did you eat?" I asked Bada

"Yeah, I was gonna wait but the sandwich was calling my name," she chuckled.