Chapter 21

***WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENTS OF INTENSE SA AND ABUSE. THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT LUNA'S PAST AND WILL HAVE SOME VERY TRIGGERING, TRAUMATIC, AND HEAVY TOPICS. PLS READ AT YOU OWN DISCRETION***

LUNA'S POV

When Haneul came into the door, my heart sank. He usually hasn't been home lately so I haven't had to interact with him too much since the last "incident". When he walked into the room, I could tell he was annoyed by his body language. He stood by the door and I could smell the alcohol from the bed. A mad Haneul is one thing, but a drunk and mad Haneul was going to be a night of chaos. Me and Bada started picking up the mess we made in the bedroom and Bada had left. 

"So what, you just have people in my bed now?" Haneul said when he saw Bada was gone. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked not looking at him.

"Don't play dumb with me Luna. You're gonna bring her over to our house? My bed?" he yelled as he came behind me and grabbed my arm tightly.

"What's wrong with her? Why can't my friends come over? You never say anything when Kirsten and the girls come over." I said trying to tug my arm away from him, but failing. 

"You brought the girl who has been humiliating me after that video over. And you let her in our bed. You're such a dumb fuck Luna," He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed and kicked my feet until he put me down in the bed.

"Stupid doesn't look good on you baby. I know you and her have been fucking behind my back," he said which made my eyes widen. How dare he accuse me of something like that. 

"We have not been doing anything but being friends Haneul. She's my best friend, that's it," I say sternly hoping he would back off but he doesn't.

"Best friend my ass. Best friends don't dance like they just got done fucking together. And you two already have this big family, huh, with those kids too," he said before removing his belt.

"Since you want to please everyone, you might as well please your boyfriend too hmm?" he said before dipping down and hovering over me. 

"Haneul stop, I didn't sleep with anyone, please," I said as I screamed and pleaded with him to let me go. This cannot happen to me again. I will not let it happen to me. 

"You're always resisting when it comes to me Luna. Don't you think it's time for us to get closer after all these years? I'm sure you know all about this huh," he said as he cupped the spot between my legs and then slapped me with his other hand. I yelled for him to stop as I tried beating on his shoulders. 

"Stop!" I screamed as he went to undo my shirt. I had to do something, anything. I looked over at my nightstand for anything. I didn't care what it was but I needed a weapon. I grab the first thing in sight, the heavy lamp, and smash it against his head. He fell over on the bed and was knocked out cold. 

"No... no no no no no" I kept repeating to myself. This can't be happening. I frantically got off the bed and went outside the room to my phone, looking to call someone, but who? I heard a knock on the door and I rushed over to answer it. It was Bada. What was she doing back here, she was supposed to go home. Shit, what am I gonna do. 

"Luna, what's wrong" Bada said to me but my mind was racing a million miles per hour right now. I glanced back at the bedroom scared. 

"I think I killed him," I said frantically. I went back to the kitchen and started pacing like a mad woman. I felt like I had finally lost it. 

"Luna, baby talk to me," Bada said grabbing my shoulders and making me look at her. 

"H-he was gonna do something bad to me. I-I didn't know what to do. I didn't mean to Bada, please believe me," I said breaking down in her arms. She held me as I cried in her arms on the verge of a panic attack.