Chapter 31

BADA'S POV

I finally made it back home and I was excited to see Luna. I had so much planned for today. I walked into the house thinking Luna would be downstairs by now but she wasn't. She must still be in bed.

I put up all the food and all of the things I brought for Luna neatly on the counter so she can see them when she comes down as a little surprise. When I was done making sure it looked like one of those Pinterest photos, I headed upstairs to see how Luna was doing. It was almost noon and she's usually up by now but I'll just let her rest and wake up when she's ready.

As I walked into the bedroom, I found the bed empty.

"Baby, I'm home" I yelled out a little so she'd hear me but there was no response. I walked into the closet to see if she was there. Nope. All of her things are still here too so she must be in the bathroom.

"Love?" I say knocking on the bathroom door but there is still no answer. I knock again and try the door knob. It was open. I slowly opened the door because she probably forgot to lock it since I wasn't here.

"Baby?" I said slowly creeping in but nothing could've prepared me for what I saw.

"Luna!" I yelled out running to her as I saw her in the bathtub with her entire body submerged underwater. I quickly pull her up with tears in my eyes. This can't be happening. I shouldn't have left her here alone.

"No no no no no" I keep saying as I pull her head out of the water thinking she was gone but she opens her eyes frantically and panicked.

"Bada!" she says looking as shocked as I was wondering what I was doing.

LUNA'S POV:

I woke up this morning to an empty house. I was sad Bada had left somewhere so I took this time to engulf in the quietness alone. I still felt like crap after yesterday and I was not about to turn on my phone anytime soon to check the news or messages.

I felt horrible for what I did yesterday. None of them deserved to be treated like that, especially Kirsten and Bada.

Since Bada wasn't here, I decided to go soak in the bath for a while and get myself together before she comes back home. I look at myself in the mirror and I feel unrecognizable after yesterday.

I was a complete mess and my actions were horrible. I get in the bath I ran and felt the hot water warm my body up nicely.

Although it was at an alarming temperature to others, it felt amazing. I added some bubbles and swished it around as I spaced out while I ran through the memories of last night.

The look on Kirsten's face when I accused her and Bada of doing something together. Ughh, of course I know Kirsten would never do that to me. I was a freaking mess.

I trust Kirsten with everything in my life. She *is* my sister, blood-related or not. But I know I fucked it up.

I hope she knows I never meant anything I said yesterday. After seeing what their manager wrote about them staying away from me, I felt like I had to do something to make the girls leave.

Their manager was right, they just got to a place as a group where they were world-known and became one of the biggest international dance groups here in Korea. It wouldn't be fair to them if I fucked everything up they had come so far to make, so I decided to push them away at that moment.

I half regret it though, of course we could've come to some kind of compromise or figured something out to cut contact for a while in a manner we were all somewhat content and understanding about the situation, but I jumped the gun and did whatever my brain wanted to at the time.