Chapter 17

After we finished with the bumper cars, we decided to make the carousel our last ride and go eat afterward. On the ride, we had so much fun, this was like our cool-down ride and we all just embraced each other's presence. Since it was so many of us and there were already people on the ride, we had to either stand or share horses. I got on top of one then Bada came on the one I was on. I leaned back into her body as the ride spun around, feeling very happy.

"Did you have a good time today?" Bada asked from behind me. She intertwined her arms around my waist as I leaned back into her. 

"This has been one of the best days ever. I think me and the girls were able to get a lot closer today too which makes me so happy. I can also tell how much they admire you as a leader and friend. Seeing you all interact is so wholesome and sweet," I said feeling relaxed. 

"I just know the girls love you so much, especially Sowoen. That girl obsesses over BTS and she finally met her match with you," Bada said making me smile widely. It felt nice to spend the day with the girls and get to know them some more. My JR girls and Bebe definitely need to do a mega sleepover one night.  

As the ride was still going, Bada and I kept silent as we closed our eyes holding onto each other. It felt so relaxing at this moment to have everyone around and listen to the soothing music coming out of the ride. As the ride came to an end, Bada hopped off and helped me off the horse. All of us decided to go change our clothes and drive to a nearby k-bbq place. Some of the girls decided to go in our Bada's car with us and we all sang on the way to the restaurant. 

When we got the the restaurant, we all flooded inside and took up two tables. We ordered so much food and just had the time of our lives talking and laughing with one another. Some of the girls ordered soju to celebrate but I stuck with my sprite and we all cheered for an amazing day.

After dinner, I was so stuffed. It was giving very much 'Hi everybody, so I'm six months' 😂. Good thing I had Bada's oversized sweatshirt on to hide the food baby. We decided to end the night here and all of us said goodbye. 

"Why are you crying Minah?" I asked giving her a hug. I could tell she was a little tipsy which is probably why she's in her feels.

"I just had a really nice day with all of you. I love you guys," she slurred a little while talking. She held up hand hearts to all of us and tried to give Cheche a kiss which I laughed at when Cheche started to run away from her. I said my goodbyes and Bada and I made our way back to her car. I got in and felt a bit sad to part with the girls. Today has been one of the best days I've had in a while so calling it a night got me in my feels too. 

As Bada drove, we turned on some soothing K-R&B and set off into the dark night. The vibe was absolutely amazing right now. We drove in silence for a while until I saw that we were going a different direction from Bada's house.

"Where are we going?" I asked curious.

"It's a surprise," she said glancing at me as she sped down the empty road. It's been about fifteen minutes before we make it to the mystery destination and Bada comes over to open my door. It looked like we were in the middle of nowhere.

"You didn't take me here to kill me and hide my body where no one would find it right?" I said jokingly. She laughed and shook her head as she made her way to the back of the trunk. She came back with a sack and some blankets. 

"We gotta hike a little, you ok with that?" Bada asked. I shook my head yes.

"Good, I needed to walk this food baby off anyways," I said rubbing my stomach. She locked the car and we hiked up a hill for five minutes. When we finally got to the top, my eyes couldn't believe the view I was taking in.