Cast and Characters

Many of the TAOSMB3 cast members feature a new cast of voice actors.

Mario and Co.

Mario (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The main hero who often foils Koopa's plans.

Luigi (voiced by Tom Kenny) - Mario's younger brother.

Princess Peach Toadstool (voiced by Andrea Libman) - The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Toad (voiced by Dana Snyder) - A mushroomer who accompanies the Mario Bros and Princess.

The Koopa Family

King Bowser Koopa (voiced by Steve Blum) - The main villain and father to the Koopa Kids.

Kooky Von Koopa (voiced by Bumper Robinson) - Ludwig Von Koopa's animated counterpart. Has a mad scientist-like personality, inventing various gadgets for his father King Koopa.

Cheatsy Koopa (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz) - Larry Koopa's animated counterpart. He's the sneakiest, mischievous, and devious of the bunch and adept at coming up with schemes.

Kootie Pie Koopa (voiced by Stephanie Sheh) - Wendy O. Koopa's animated counterpart. Your stereotypical spoiled brat, she often brags about her looks and wails so hard that King Koopa gets her whatever she wants. She is often more concerned with making herself beautiful rather than helping her father.

Bully Koopa (voiced by Roger Craig Smith) - Roy Koopa's animated counterpart. He enjoys taunting his siblings, pulling pranks and beating up the Mario Bros. He is the strongest Koopa Kid, and can easily knock out foes and smash stuff.

Big Mouth Koopa, Jr. (voiced by Bill Fagerbakke) - Morton Koopa, Jr.'s animated counterpart. He tends to annoy the others with his long-winded speeches and usually requires others to shut him up.

Hip and Hop Koopa (voiced by Nika Futterman and Greg Cipes) - Lemmy and Iggy Koopa's animated counterparts. While their older siblings are in their teens they are bratty, but nice 6-years olds whose finish each other's sentences, enjoy pulling pranks, and neither of them go anywhere without eachother.

Koopa Family's Ages

King Bowser Koopa- Age-29

Bully Koopa [Roy]- Age-18

Cheatsy Koopa [Larry] Age-17

Kootie Pie Koopa [Wendy] Age-16

Kooky Von Koopa [Ludwig] Age-15

Big Mouth Koopa [Morton] Age-14

Hop Koopa [Iggy] Age-6

Hip Koopa [Lemmy] Age-6