Ep 5 - Without a Drought

(The curtain rises on Water Land and the title is shown.)

(Princess is in her study in her castle on the phone. She then hangs up as Toad walks in.)

Princess: Oh man, I don't know what to do!

Toad: What's wrong?

Princess: I've been talking to the rulers of Water Land and Desert Land all day! Desert Land is complaining that they aren't getting any water from the Water Land pipeline! And Water Land is saying that they don't understand what the problem is! And Desert Land needs Water Land to supply them with water in return for oil! I think I'd better have the Mario Bros. look after this!

(The scene changes to Water Land. Mario and co. are standing on a dock with a Mushroom folk.)

Mushroomer: We just don't know what the problem is at all! We're even sending more water than usual!

Mario: Yeah, the water level seems much lower than usual right now!

Luigi: We'd better go check it out!

(Mario and Luigi are each handed a Frog Suit from the Mushroomer, which they put on.)

Mario: It's time to find out what's really wrong here!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mario: It's time to find out what's really wrong here!

(Mario and Luigi jump in and swim into the pipeline and go for a while without finding anything.)

Luigi: Hey, Mario, how long do you think this pipe goes for?

Mario: Until it reaches Desert Land, I suppose!

(The water then goes downwards.)

Luigi: Hey, why is this pipeline going downwards anyways?

Mario: Let's swim up first and see what's the matter!

(They swim up to the surface and jump out onto a ledge.)

Mario: Hey, the water is supposed to be going down this tunnel which leads to Desert Land, but instead it's going down this hole! I have a funny feeling Koopa is behind all of this!

(They jump in the water and go down with the current. Eventually they end up in a huge pool full of Jelectros. Koopa is standing on the edge.)

Koopa: I had a feeling you pathetic plumbers would find this place, so I came prepared!

(The Jelectros chase Mario and Luigi out of the pool but two Sledge Bros. grab them and they lose their Frog Suits.)

Koopa: You see all this precious water? I've already got a couple of tanks filled up with it! It's supposed to go to Desert Land but I won't give it to them until Desert Land is signed over to me! And this time, I'll make sure I don't screw up!