Ep 24 - Ice, Ice, Koopa

(The curtain rises. on Ice Land and the title is shown. The first scene is in Koopa's castle.)

Hip: I'm tired of just riding my ball all day.

(Kooky cmes out of his lab and has frozen hair.)

Kooky: I just finished my new invention!

Hip: Looks like you've been chillin' on the job!

(Rimshot sound.)

Kooky: I've got this chocolate ice cream that you can use to stop those silly plumbers cold!

Kootie Pie: Chocolate? Give it to me, Kooky!

(Hip and Kooky hurry up and eat most of the batch of chocolate ice cream.)

Koopa: Make me a glass of ice water, Hip! STOP STALLING OR I'M THROWING YOU IN THE DUNGEON FOR-

Hip: Chill out-

Kooky: King Dad!

Koopa: Sledge Bro-

(Kooky gets a mug that says "World's repulsivest reptile 1985" filled with water. Hip shoots some ice cubes in it.)

Koopa: How'd you do that, Hip? And what's that glowing ice cube you two are wearing?

Kooky: I made this chocolate ice cream that gives anybody who eats it ice powers! And this medallion is standard whenever my ice cream is eaten!

Kootie Pie: I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!!

(Hip uses his ice breath on Kootie Pie, freezing her solid.)

Koopa: I've gotta get some of this!

(Kooky gives Koopa some of the ice cream and we hear the sound made when you get a power-up. He tests his ice powers on a picture of Mario. It freezes solid. Cheatsy can also be seen eating the rest of Kooky's chocolate ice cream with his head colored purple. He sneezes and it freezes the bowl that the ice cream was in.)

Koopa: CHEATSY!!!

Cheatsy: I'm just being bad like you taught me.

(He spits an ice beam at Koopa but it misses and freezes one of the statues.)

Koopa: DON'T YOU EVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN, GOT IT?

Cheatsy: *gulp* Got it... King Dad.

Kooky: Today, Ice Land!

Hip: Tomorrow, the world!

(Cheatsy, Koopa, Hip, and Kooky all laugh. Cut to Ice Land.)

(Mario and Co. are walking through the blistering cold of Ice Land.)

Mario: Brrrrr... It's freezing!

Luigi: Let's go get a brrr... popsicle!

Toad: They grow on trees here. We're in Ice Land, remember?

Princess: Oh no! King Koopa's doomship!

(A Missile Bill gets shot from it. Mario and Co. dodge it and it turns back around. Toad stomps it and makes it disappear.)