Ep 6 - The Mushroom Express

(The curtain rises on Grass Land and the title is shown.)

(Mario and co. are in the Mushroom Kingdom standing near some railroad  tracks. Nearby, many Mushroom folk are working on the tracks.)

Luigi: Well, Princess! It looks like your new railroad is almost finished!

Princess: It sure is, Luigi! And with the help of the warp pipes, the line connects to all of the other kingdoms!

Mario: What about Dark Land?

Princess: Of course not! Besides, Koopa would just ruin everything!

Toad: Yeah, we had enough trouble building cars that could accommodate the citizens of Giant Land!

Princess: But it's worth it! The maiden voyage is scheduled for tomorrow!

(Nearby, Cheatsy pops his head out out of a bush.)

Cheatsy: Oh, so the Mushroom Railroad is almost complete? I better go tell  King Dad! He'll definitely want to have his input on this!

(Cheatsy is engaged in a conversation with Koopa at Castle Koopa. Kootie Pie and Bully are watching.)

Koopa: You mean to tell me that the Mushroom Railroad is almost complete?!

Cheatsy: Yeah, King Dad! The maiden voyage is tomorrow!

Bully: Who cares about some dumb choo-choo train anyways?

Koopa: Princess Toadstool is gonna be on that maiden voyage and this will be  our perfect opportunity to stop her!

Kootie Pie: And just how are we supposed to do that?

Koopa: If it's the maiden voyage then nobody will be familiar with where to go! And I believe that we can use this to our advantage!

Bully: How, King Dad?

Koopa: Follow me!

(Koopa, Bully, Cheatsy, Kootie Pie, and a bunch of Boomerang Brothers are  walking towards a pipe in Dark Land.)

Koopa: Heh heh heh heh heh! My plan is gonna be perfect! We're gonna build a  separate track that will lead into this warp pipe, and hijack the train!

(They walk into the warp pipe and come out in Desert Land.)

Koopa: You see that track over there? We're gonna build a siding that will  go into this warp pipe, where we can hold the train and everyone inside as  our hostages in Dark Land!

Kootie Pie: Oh, King Dad, I've always wanted to go for a train ride!

Koopa: As soon as I'm done with all of this, you can keep the train! Hammer  Bros.! Get to work! Build a siding that will lead to Dark Land!

The next day, Mario and co. and a crowd of Mushroom folk are crowded around the station in the Mushroom Kingdom. Princess is on a podium. There  is a train on the tracks, but a sheet is covering it.)

Princess: Ladies and gentlemen! May I be the first, to introduce to you, the Mushroom Express!)

(Some ropes lift up the sheet and the train is revealed. It's a locomotive with several cars attached to it.)